The Student Room Group

Does kissing come naturally ?

My boyfriend has kissed and slept with several people but I’m the exact opposite I’ve never kissed or slept with anyone. I’m worried to kiss him because he has experience and I don’t want to overthink it and make it awkward. Does kissing come naturally or is it something you learn how to do ?
It's sort of hard to f*** up unless you get all excited and go too fast.
Original post by Anonymous
My boyfriend has kissed and slept with several people but I’m the exact opposite I’ve never kissed or slept with anyone. I’m worried to kiss him because he has experience and I don’t want to overthink it and make it awkward. Does kissing come naturally or is it something you learn how to do ?

You put your left leg in,
Your left leg out:
In, out, in, out, shake it all about.
You do the hokey cokey,
And you turn around.
That's what it's all about!
:kiss2:
Kissing the wall and kissing your toys when you’re younger prepares you for the real thing.
Original post by ParkHyungSuk
You put your left leg in,
Your left leg out:
In, out, in, out, shake it all about.
You do the hokey cokey,
And you turn around.
That's what it's all about!
:kiss2:

yep its literally the exact same as doing the hokey cokey :rofl:
Original post by CleverSquirrel
yep its literally the exact same as doing the hokey cokey :rofl:

Right? :wink:
Original post by ParkHyungSuk
Right? :wink:

very right :biggrin:
Original post by Anonymous

Kissing was an alien concept to some historic cultures, and it probably still doesn't happen in some populations.
I anticipate that it's be awkward the first time, but afterwards, it's natural.
It takes years of practice to perfect.
It's genuinely natural. If at least one of you knows what you're doing the other will catch on quickly.
Kissing ain’t hard lol. Just kiss, maybe just mimic how they kiss you (like the tempo etc), you can’t go wrong doing that.
How is he your boyfriend if you haven't kissed yet? :/
Reply 13
Its all natural babe! When those lips, you're gonna feel fireworks everywhere inside and outside of you! :perv:
Also don’t forget different people have different kissing styles, and it might take a bit of time to work out what is best for both of you, so basically don’t be put off if the first time you kiss it doesn’t go to plan... you’ll figure it out 😉

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending