The Student Room Group

Did i even enter the honeymoon phase in the first place?

I've read articles saying how you are supposed to feel magical every time you see them, I only seem to smile. Apparently, you are supposed to feel butterflies when you hold hands, don't people just hold hands to hold hands?

And when I'm away from her she misses me like crazy and wants to be with me all the time. And i'm like I really like you but I'm comfy in my bed and I don't really have a burning desire to see you because we've already seen each other today and yesterday and also the day before that, and you only live 20 minutes away.

Am I wrong for not feeling the way she feels. P.S. she has also made a point of bringing up the honeymoon phase and how that she feels when it goes she'll still love me. I personally don't believe in the honeymoon phase but what do I know. You are the experts. Please any thoughts would be appreciated.
Reply 1
Everyone experiences a different honeymoon phase. If you're happy around her, she makes you smile and you always want to do things with her, then that's part of the honeymoon phase.

Maybe it takes you longer to react to it. The honeymoon phase is just that "newness" feeling to the relationship, a period where you are always excited to see each other and when you do things together for the first time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending