The Student Room Group

Paramedic practice or science

I have applied for Teeside paramedic practice. Sunderland paramedic science and out of hospital care. As well as sheffield and birmingham. Has anyone heard from teeside or sunderland yet. I know its soon but im so nervous. This is my second time applying.
Original post by Kola1997
I have applied for Teeside paramedic practice. Sunderland paramedic science and out of hospital care. As well as sheffield and birmingham. Has anyone heard from teeside or sunderland yet. I know its soon but im so nervous. This is my second time applying.

Moved to the relevant forum. Lots of paramedic science discussion in there so have a look.
Reply 2
Original post by alleycat393
Moved to the relevant forum. Lots of paramedic science discussion in there so have a look.

Thank you 😁
Thank you 😁

This thread is already in the healthcare forum so please don't make additional threads about the same thing.

hi
I have heard from Teesside they have asked me for an interview on the
31st, for Sunderland you need a driving licence and its not an
undergraduate course.

Quick Reply

Latest