Reply 21
And you 😁
Original post by beeh26
Im there friday too, best of luck :smile:

How did your interview go? X
Reply 23
Original post by sallyjessica123

Yeah I think it went amazingly if I’m honest. Believe I was in there an hour, scared to find out the outcome! What about yourself? X
Reply 24

Have you heard back?
Not yet, they said I’d hear within 2 weeks. And you? X
Reply 26
Not yet, they said I’d hear within 2 weeks. And you? X

Yeah I was offered a place on Monday. Best of luck to you x
Congrats!
Reply 28
Congrats!

Thankyou x
Original post by beeh26
Yeah I was offered a place on Monday. Best of luck to you x

Hey!
Just seen this thread now. I was there last Friday and was also offered a place on Monday. Shock of my life but so happy!
Reply 30
Hey congrats! There’s a ground on Facebook we’ve made for uwe health professions 2018. See you in September x
Original post by beeh26
Hey congrats! There’s a ground on Facebook we’ve made for uwe health professions 2018. See you in September x

Will come along and join as soon as I've reactivated Facebook! Too many idiots and distractions and I was needing to concentrate on college.
See you September!
Reply 32
Not to worry, I will keep an eye out for the request. See you in September 😊
Hi,I've just applied for this course, hoping to go on to do midwifery. Do they ask you what you want to go on to do at the interview and are you guaranteed that route if you pass the foundation year?Thanks!
Original post by katherinerose7
Hi,I've just applied for this course, hoping to go on to do midwifery. Do they ask you what you want to go on to do at the interview and are you guaranteed that route if you pass the foundation year?Thanks!

Hiya,
You need to be able to demonstrate in your personal statement your chosen field or they won't offer an interview as you need to show that's its something you are already interested in and passionate about. The interview is focused solely on which field you have already chosen, so yes if it was midwifery you wanted, then it's only midwifery you would have a place on the degree for the following year - you can't just change your mind and pick another as the place will already have been allocated to you. Hope this helps
Original post by Jenthehen
Hiya,
You need to be able to demonstrate in your personal statement your chosen field or they won't offer an interview as you need to show that's its something you are already interested in and passionate about. The interview is focused solely on which field you have already chosen, so yes if it was midwifery you wanted, then it's only midwifery you would have a place on the degree for the following year - you can't just change your mind and pick another as the place will already have been allocated to you. Hope this helps

That's great thank you, it's definatly Midwifery I want, I just wasn't sure how general they were with the interview/how you progress after the year :smile:
Reply 36
Hi Katherine,

Have you heard back?
I know people who have applied after the deadline and still heard nothing..
Hi, nothing yet but it's only been a couple of weeks so fingers crossed :smile:
Original post by beeh26
Hi Katherine,

Have you heard back?
I know people who have applied after the deadline and still heard nothing..
Reply 38
Best of luck Hun, my friend is still waiting to hear from late jan too. Fingers crossed for you x
Original post by sarahpoey
I had an interview on the 6th Feb for this course to do adult nursing, I have been offered a place. Is anyone else from my group of interviewees on here? Good luck to you all x
I had an interview on the 6th of February I think and I’ve also been offered a place in September for adult nursing 😁

Quick Reply

Latest