The Student Room Group

Valentines Day

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ray_Shadows
last time i gave my crush a valentine card she ripped it up in front of me and everyone else (in public, at school)

Damn, that's brutal.
Me and my partner are going out for a meal at one of our favourite restaurants
I intend to spend valentines day with my two besties....

Ben and Jerry :h:
Reply 23
We saw an advert for valentines dinners at hogwarts (I know right) but it was super expensive... so I’m going a DIY hogwarts dinner with props and stuff 😂
Original post by Anonymous
What’s everyone plan for Valentine’s Day with your bf/gf? What it really means giving a valentine card to them when you haven’t yet said u love them?

I'm long distance so we are just sending each other stuff. It's our first one so it's a shame it can't be more romantic. I got him some chocolates form Hotel Chocolat saying "you'll do" plus personalised "reasons why I love you" cards, as well as an actual card. He's sending me some Swedish Fish and a card.
Original post by Kraggor
Ooo :u: well you could always send her the card secretly AND lock yourself away with cake,movies and tissues :h:
There's nothing wrong with any of your suggestions :smile:
Yeah I might well do this :lol:
Reply 26
I am planning on spending time with the gf, it's a surprise though but I have a good idea on where to go. Also going to get her a gift.
For 99% of us Valentine’s Day is lonely, boring, stressful or all 3.
f*ck valentines day man, dunno why this day even exists. But for those celebrating, hope u have a great day with ur loved ones x
last time i gave my crush a valentine card she ripped it up in front of me and everyone else (in public, at school)

don't worry karma hits people like this hard

bet she'll be fat when she hits her 20s and then be desperate for you to send her a Valentine card again
Will lit just be a normal day for me- lectures, gym then chilling at home

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
just a lil present and spending as much time with them as possible pretty much :erm:
It's my first valentine's day with a valentine :teeth: :happy2:

Aww cheese thats cute :h:

bet she'll be fat when she hits her 20s and then be desperate for you to send her a Valentine card again

damnnn violation right there.
Original post by 1secondsofvamps
Will lit just be a normal day for me- lectures, gym then chilling at home

Aww cheese thats cute :h:

:colondollar:
Original post by XOR_
Damn, that's brutal.

yep XD

I mean she's working at mcdonalds now so the prophecy is true XD
a few months ago i got my friend to ask a girl i like and have done for 3 years (never spoken to her tho) to ask her to go on a date with me and he told her i like her.
she told my friend to tell me that she doesn't feel the same way. she told him she felt bad about it.
still not had the chance to speak to her
i still have like an empty feeling after this
when will it pass?
i won't be doing anyhting on valentines day (i'll be listening to michael jackson all day again)
Remember kids, break her bed, not her heart :fyi:
The guy who posted this is Danny The Geezer lol. Anonymous my az
I'm planning to take a Snapchat and post it on my story saying "Happy Valentines day to my Crush!)

Damn, that’s rough :redface:
Original post by Crazygal9989
Damn, that’s rough :redface:

yep , but it's all good now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending