The Student Room Group

I bullied someone.....

When I was 6 I bullied a girl with the same ethnicity as me and everyone else was English(white British)

Growing up I remember it as her bullying me when In fact it must've been her trying to stand up to me, I've only started remembering this as I've got PTSD, and had anxiety & depression in the past. The weird thing is I'm only starting to remember now from the flashbacks I'm having that are tearing me apart. And I feel so bad and guilty and I just wanna say sorry and give her a hug, I can't believe I bullied a girl she even moved away at the end of that year and it was her first year there.

I bullied her because her life was great and mine was not, I was being abused and neglected at home and always being picked on. And I thought it was to do with my culture or something but when I saw her life it was not the same as mine and i felt it wasn't fair and I made her life difficult.

Another question is why do I have PTSD now my abuse stopped last year, I have endured it throughout my whole life?! Thanks :biggrin: and no hate please
Is there any way you could contact her for example through Facebook or Instagram? Im sure talking to her would help a lot. Just message her saying you want to apologise for your past interactions with her.

You could also talk to someone you trust about it. Problems seem huge if we keep them bottled up. Talking to someone even if they can’t do anything about it apart from listen helps so much. Xx
Reply 2
Original post by Erinzozo
Is there any way you could contact her for example through Facebook or Instagram? Im sure talking to her would help a lot. Just message her saying you want to apologise for your past interactions with her.

You could also talk to someone you trust about it. Problems seem huge if we keep them bottled up. Talking to someone even if they can’t do anything about it apart from listen helps so much. Xx

Nope she doesn't seem to have social media and if i tell someone I feel like they'll tell someone since I have been abused and I'm still under the same roof

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending