The Student Room Group

She is gay, but does she like me?

we are both 15, She is my friends sister, and I usually see her every day at school, and I have seen her looking at me a lot. Since October, I would walk past her locker every day on my way to my first class, and almost every day, she would look up at me, make eye contact, and quickly look back and continue her conversation with her friend. And I had my third period class with her, and often when i would walk in, she would look at me, make eye contact, then quickly look back down at her phone. And every Wednesday and Thursday, we would have band together, (after school program,) she sits two rows in front of me, and will turn around and look at me 3 - 5 times a session, make eye contact, and quickly look away, and I know shes looking at me because no one sits in the row in front of me, I sit on the far of the aisle, and the kid beside me had a girlfriend.
But the only reason I don't know if shes in to me or not, is because she is gay. I don't know if she is bi-sexual, or full gay. I don't have any friends to talk to about this because i'm a very very shy person, and her brother is my only friend, but I don't want to tell him I like her, or talk to him about this because i'm scared he will be upset with me and not want to be my friend anymore. Can I have someones honest opinion on whether or not she likes me?
i think the most honest thing you could do is ask her in person if she likes you or not.
although the constant eye contact is pretty persuading, to me, i think she does.
Ask her out and see.
But from my experience, I'm 80% sure that you overreact
your 15!!!! waaay too young to be putting definitive labels on yourself, shes probably never kissed a girl.

so what if she likes wearing plaid and wearing boots. doesnt mean shes gay, just means shes awful
Original post by quackers2003
your 15!!!! waaay too young to be putting definitive labels on yourself, shes probably never kissed a girl.

so what if she likes wearing plaid and wearing boots. doesnt mean shes gay, just means shes awful

^Ignore them.

Talk to her about liking girls to see how she reacts, build your friendship more, then it'll probably happen naturally and you'll have yourself a gf!
Reply 5
She tells people she is gay, and she is perfectly comfortable with her sexuality, but i don't know if she is bi-sexual, or if she only is into girls. Her brother has told me she is bi-sexual, but Im still not sure
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending