The Student Room Group

Multi- Mini Interview NHS

Hi,

I have a job interview for a Speech & Language Therapist Assistant through the NHS in 2 weeks. The interview is a multi mini interview.

All I have been told is there are 4 stages. At each stage you have 1 minute to read the question or scenario then you enter the station/room and have 3 minutes to speak about it.

Has anyone been through any of these interviews before? I've herd the nursing interviews are like that.

Thank You! :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by kelly178
Hi,

I have a job interview for a Speech & Language Therapist Assistant through the NHS in 2 weeks. The interview is a multi mini interview.

All I have been told is there are 4 stages. At each stage you have 1 minute to read the question or scenario then you enter the station/room and have 3 minutes to speak about it.

Has anyone been through any of these interviews before? I've herd the nursing interviews are like that.

Thank You! :smile:

Please don't ask for interview questions. A lot of healthcare professionals will face this interview style at some point in their careers. Have a look at scenarios you may be faced with and think about what you would do in them. The internet is full of resources.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending