The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Interview Process

Hi, i have just attended an online interview for Midwifery at Surrey University as i was just wondering how long roughly they take to make their decision? Also, if they ask for an in person interview as well or was it just the online interview? Thank you!
(edited 4 months ago)
Original post by Jodiefryx
Hi, i have just attended an online interview for Midwifery at Surrey University as i was just wondering how long roughly they take to make their decision? Also, if they ask for an in person interview as well or was it just the online interview? Than you!

How did you find it? It's probably my number 1 choice of uni to study Midwifery at so very interested to hear how it went for you! I hope they invite me for an interview too 🤞🏼
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Reply 2
Original post by SonnySunshine
How did you find it? It's probably my number 1 choice of uni to study Midwifery at so very interested to hear how it went for you! I hope they invite me for an interview too 🤞🏼

It went really well, i think lol. It was very easy and straight forward, but there is not stopping, once you start the interview, there's only 60 second breaks in between question, and then will start recording you again. Which is good as you cant exactly have a break when having an interview in person.
It went really well, i think lol. It was very easy and straight forward, but there is not stopping, once you start the interview, there's only 60 second breaks in between question, and then will start recording you again. Which is good as you cant exactly have a break when having an interview in person.

Thanks for replying 😊 Ahh that’s the multiple mini ones? I remember them saying about them at the open day 😅 did you have to speak to someone live as well? Or do they invite you in for that if you’ve been successful? And was there 7? I don’t know why but I’ve got it in my head they do 7 mini scenarios lol
Reply 4
Hi, i have just attended an online interview for Midwifery at Surrey University as i was just wondering how long roughly they take to make their decision? Also, if they ask for an in person interview as well or was it just the online interview? Thank you!

I have an interview for Midwifery too! Did you find the questions difficult and do you have to speak for the full 4mins for each question? Thanks! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending