The Student Room Group

Help

My names tyler I’m nineteen an I’m stuck.
I’m so in love
So deeply in love and admiration for my other half
But nothing I do is good enough, I’m not aloud to be my self.
If I do something she don’t agree with or something that doesn’t fill her ‘expectations’
If I answer back or say something that could be then offensive then it is
If I do anything other then what feels like just have sex
Then I’m abused..
the nastiest of things to be said are said. At a moment a second. Generally in a blink of an eye
It’s like she enjoys. And honestly I say it a lot but I honestly believe an it.. even the thought of this hurts but I believe she’s got a kick. She enjoys.. hurting me.
I’m not perfect but I don’t just switch I don’t just start abusing. It takes me a while to retaliate then if I do if I do anything honestly then she plays this scenario where I’m the bad person an I can’t do nothing either way.
I don’t want her to change because I love who she is.
Deep down I really do look at her and smile.
And it’s killing me because.. I’m not a bad person. I’m rrally not.
Lazy and always hungry yes, But she knows everyone knows. I would do anything too see her smile.
I just.. I just want her to smile at me like she does when she’s abusing me but when she’s being nice.
I can’t take the abuse. I really can’t take much more I don’t see anything else worth going for without her. Please someone. Please help
Original post by Tylertahir98
My names tyler I’m nineteen an I’m stuck.
I’m so in love
So deeply in love and admiration for my other half
But nothing I do is good enough, I’m not aloud to be my self.
If I do something she don’t agree with or something that doesn’t fill her ‘expectations’
If I answer back or say something that could be then offensive then it is
If I do anything other then what feels like just have sex
Then I’m abused..
the nastiest of things to be said are said. At a moment a second. Generally in a blink of an eye
It’s like she enjoys. And honestly I say it a lot but I honestly believe an it.. even the thought of this hurts but I believe she’s got a kick. She enjoys.. hurting me.
I’m not perfect but I don’t just switch I don’t just start abusing. It takes me a while to retaliate then if I do if I do anything honestly then she plays this scenario where I’m the bad person an I can’t do nothing either way.
I don’t want her to change because I love who she is.
Deep down I really do look at her and smile.
And it’s killing me because.. I’m not a bad person. I’m rrally not.
Lazy and always hungry yes, But she knows everyone knows. I would do anything too see her smile.
I just.. I just want her to smile at me like she does when she’s abusing me but when she’s being nice.
I can’t take the abuse. I really can’t take much more I don’t see anything else worth going for without her. Please someone. Please help

So you wouldnt change anything about her even though she abuses you?

Life is too short for that. Talk to her and if she doesnt change then make a choice imo find someone more compatible.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending