The Student Room Group

Girlfriend broken because of me on our plast strings

I have been with her for nearly a year, shes amazing caring and soo soo loving, she is the word to me buti have always prioritised my family over her, i have never taken her out or put in the effort i shouldve. i really want her in my life. how do i put in the effort, show her shes my priority and give her the love she deserves.
'On our plast strings', huh wot?
Okay well I didn't understand the title of your question but I will tell you this, I have a friend who is in a similar situation, but she can't spend time with her boyfriend because she isn't allowed to go out a lot, I don't know if that is your situation but if you don't spend time with her and show her that you truly love her like you say you do, she'll eventually get bored or grow tired of not being able to spend time with you. This has happened to my friend twice, you have to be willing to put effort into your relationship if it's going to work for the both of you. You put in your part and she puts in her part
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
'On our plast strings', huh wot?

on our last strings , on the verge of breaking up
tbh i would break over because of plast strings too
Reply 5
Original post by tootles44
tbh i would break over because of plast strings too

i love her, i want to make her happy again and solve our problems. i want a future with her. not a break up
Reply 6
Why do you have to break up though? Can't you balance family life as well as your girlfriend? What's holding you back?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending