The Student Room Group

Jheine’s blog.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jheinexx
Men stay tryna ruin our lives tbh
Nah but I dream about it

my man atm is out to ruin my life with the amount of times he keeps me up hahah

girl you're freaky haha nah but sabr and all just wait for a couple more years xo
Original post by lmaooome
my man atm is out to ruin my life with the amount of times he keeps me up hahah

girl you're freaky haha nah but sabr and all just wait for a couple more years xo

Ruin your life in a good way. Thats what i need tbh

girl being a muslim and not being able to do bare stuff does that to you. If i wasnt born a muslim, i woulda done all the things out there lol
CIE sociology WILL kill me
(edited 6 years ago)
Ruin your life in a good way. Thats what i need tbh

girl being a muslim and not being able to do bare stuff does that to you. If i wasnt born a muslim, i woulda done all the things out there lol

looool the guy doesn't even sleep, everyday he calls me up at 2am saying "Rosey you're a mad ting"

i know wallah it's hard but at least you're trying and i guess that's what's more rewardable i think anyways and looool everyone has those thoughts
looool the guy doesn't even sleep, everyday he calls me up at 2am saying "Rosey you're a mad ting"

i know wallah it's hard but at least you're trying and i guess that's what's more rewardable i think anyways and looool everyone has those thoughts

lol no way. Girl get some sleep😂 lowkey cute tbh. Clingy aint too good tho. Is rosey your name?

im not completely innocent tbh lmao 🤫
lol no way. Girl get some sleep😂 lowkey cute tbh. Clingy aint too good tho. Is rosey your name?

im not completely innocent tbh lmao 🤫

girl i do, i sleep at 11pm so i'm not that tired but he fails to learn that a girl needs her sleep. mhm yes my name is rosey and not rosie hahaha what's yours?

i lost my innocence at such a young age smh my friends have corrupted me.
girl i do, i sleep at 11pm so i'm not that tired but he fails to learn that a girl needs her sleep. mhm yes my name is rosey and not rosie hahaha what's yours?

i lost my innocence at such a young age smh my friends have corrupted me.

thats such a cute name tbh, reminds me of my old neighbour. rihanna is my name ofc:wink:

omggg yesss! and playing this certain game lowkey ruined my life 😭😭😂 wont get into that tho. my friends have increased my freakiness smh. Zam Zam water is totally needed , am i right or am i right?
thats such a cute name tbh, reminds me of my old neighbour. rihanna is my name ofc:wink:

omggg yesss! and playing this certain game lowkey ruined my life 😭😭😂 wont get into that tho. my friends have increased my freakiness smh. Zam Zam water is totally needed , am i right or am i right?

Haha I hate my name tho, I want it to be jasmine as many people say i look like a jasmine. Rihanna omg that’s a peng name oooooo she’s my queen tho xo

Omfg what game hahah but I can relate the day I bought GTA was basically the end for my innocence and girl I need to be drowned in zam zam water.
Haha I hate my name tho, I want it to be jasmine as many people say i look like a jasmine. Rihanna omg that’s a peng name oooooo she’s my queen tho xo

Omfg what game hahah but I can relate the day I bought GTA was basically the end for my innocence and girl I need to be drowned in zam zam water.

Rosey is much better than Jasmine. Rosey sounds like a proper innocent chick and lowkey the name of those kids in horror movies. Lool girl im jus playin’ but She is BAE.

Looool im dead it is gta 😮😮 omg we’re actually the same. Still gonna continue playing it though. Ive actually had zam zam water and it isnt strong enough to break me :frown:
(edited 6 years ago)
tbh im kinda tired of defending islam when im losing faith myself
(edited 6 years ago)
yah i just finished watching a serial killer documentary and holy wow! This man used to cut open animals as a kid , kids are EVIL! 9 months of pregnancy so your kid can turn out to be a pedophile rapist murderer cannibal smh. This guy is pure evil. Lol he said he was like this because of his athiest beliefs. Jesus.
Tbh i feel very evil after watching this documentary. As i was walking downstairs, i felt like a murderer tbh and i felt scared of myself that i ran away but what did i run away from? Myself??!
tbh ive changed n i dont know how to feel about that anymore
(edited 6 years ago)
(edited 6 years ago)
(edited 6 years ago)
(edited 6 years ago)
(edited 6 years ago)

something i came across thought i would share
an elderly gentleman once told his grandson
Oh my son, did you know that Jannah is for free and Hell costs money?
The boy replied: How is that my grandfather
He told him: Hell costs money
He who gambles pays money
He who drinks alcohol pays money
He who smokes cigarettes pays money
He who listens to music, pays money
On the other hand, Jannah my son is for free
He who prays does so for free
He who fasts, does so for free
He who asks for forgiveness, does so for free
He who lowers his gaze, also does so for free
Do you want to pay money to enter hell or would you like to enter Jannah for free?
How valuable is the advice of our elders
that’s nice. Listening to music is free but still thats nice

internet=wifi=money though i do understand your point hope you feel better soon

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending