The Student Room Group

Isn’t getting an a Level tutor worth it??

Hi,
I’m doing a Level biology, currently in year 13, and need to get a grade c but am currently getting D’s. Biology is the subject I struggle most with, so I’m considering a tutor but just wanted to know if people think they’re worth it?? Any experience would be great, Thankyou xx
Original post by abbibott99
Hi,
I’m doing a Level biology, currently in year 13, and need to get a grade c but am currently getting D’s. Biology is the subject I struggle most with, so I’m considering a tutor but just wanted to know if people think they’re worth it?? Any experience would be great, Thankyou xx

If you get the right tutor and they are any good.
Do you struggle with certain concepts and exam techniques?
A tutor could help with these.
Have you tried decent revision books an online sites?
I would try those first.

You might not fin it that easy to get a good one at the moment due to high demand.
Reply 2
Original post by abbibott99
Hi,

If you're struggling a lot then yeah I think you should get one, it's worth the investment at this stage. Quite a few people in my year had tutors for biology, even some of the more able students.

Quick Reply

Latest