The Student Room Group

Will a serenade win him back? 30 day no contact?

Long story short: I just turned 17 in January, my now ex boyfriend is 14 going on 15 in may. My parents found out about our relationship, did not approve. His approved. I went behind their back for the sake of true love to be with him secretly. They found all our messages, including nudes (I know that's really humiliating), and because of that my parents threatened to call the cops on me if I didn't break up with him. I honestly told my ex everything, he needed space, says he loves me and that I'm his everything but completely shut down. Will not get back together with me, or at least says that because he doesn't want my mom to continue giving me a living hell. Even though she has been before he even came into my life. I do miss him and love him. That was yesterday. I really thought we were meant to be. Today in class he ignored me and wouldn't even talk to me. This heartbreak nearly had me more in tears in class. I sat so where else and my friend said he kept looking over at me *sigh*

So how do I get him back? He made me so happy. My happiness has been taken from me and it's tearing me apart. He clearly needs space. I can't bribe him to take me back. I don't want to annoy him.I hear no contact for 30 ish days proves effective for the partner to come back? I am his first girlfriend, first kiss, I've sacrificed lots for him, and has given him all I have to offer (just not virginity). He's pulling a **** move. However, spring break is on the way. I want to serenade him the way he did for me at homecoming. I'm afraid to sing. I'm not the best. But if that meaningful song we danced to "All of me" maybe it will show him? I don't want to make a fool of myself in front of the whole football table at lunch. I miss him

Quick Reply

Latest