The Student Room Group

College Application (Early Years and Primary Education)

Hi,

I have got the date of my college interview and it is the upcoming week, with the letter which told me the date it includes a booklet, which is full of questions about the course which I'm applying for, I have almost finished it but the first question had me a little bit confused.

It is, "Give an example of a news item where the Early Years and Primary Education sector has been involved", Does this mean a news item from BBC News? And would it have to be recent, or could it be from anytime? and would I need to bring in sources.
Original post by Wowneveedonethis
Hi,

I have got the date of my college interview and it is the upcoming week, with the letter which told me the date it includes a booklet, which is full of questions about the course which I'm applying for, I have almost finished it but the first question had me a little bit confused.

It is, "Give an example of a news item where the Early Years and Primary Education sector has been involved", Does this mean a news item from BBC News? And would it have to be recent, or could it be from anytime? and would I need to bring in sources.

I would say any news source and since you'd be referencing in university mentioning your sources could be a good idea:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending