Turn on thread page Beta

What’s your sleeping schedule like? watch

ReputationRep:
    I’m just curious to know what is everyone’s sleeping timetable like right now? Mine is 7:30am to 11:00pm
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I try to aim to go to sleep in between 11:15 pm and 01:00 am.

I always try to set my alarm in 1 and a half hour segments from the time I got to sleep so I can wake up feeling refreshed. (Waking up after I go into my light sleeping phase.) I mostly go for 6 hours of sleep to 7 and a half. (Reasonable and in the 1 and a half hour segments.)

Once I get used to the amount of sleep I will increase it to 9 hours.

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,

Mine is so messed up. Some days 8:00 am - 2pm, other days I wake up earlier, sleep a little earlier, or go to bed later.

I need to fix this !

You're sleeping pattern seems quite good !

ReputationRep:
    Awful and has been for the better part of 20 years. Probably about 4-10 or 4-11 unless I'm sick, then it goes out the window even further. I work well of a night, though, so my productivity isn't really hit.

ReputationRep:
    3-5 hours a night

Sometimes I don't sleep until 5am and get up at 7. Average day is probably 2am to 7am, but I might have the occasional day twice a month where I sleep 12 hours.

ReputationRep:
    finals week in the U.S. right now , so 4-6 hours of sleep only because of studying for chemistry and calculus

ReputationRep:
    Mine is quite screwed too
    I go to sleep at 3am-ish, wake up at 8am-ish then come back from school and have like a 3hr nap ( /sleep lol) after school to make up for my lack of sleep at night. I really need to change this tho cause I'm always so sleepy in school :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xHSultanax)
    I go to sleep at 3am-ish, wake up at 8am-ish then come back from school and have like a 3hr nap ( /sleep lol) after school to make up for my lack of sleep at night. I really need to change this tho cause I'm always so sleepy in school :/
    this is my life!
    sleep around 1-2am wake up at 7am
    always tired and on some days I have naps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yatayyat)
    I’m just curious to know what is everyone’s sleeping timetable like right now? Mine is 7:30am to 11:00pm
    Lol ****ed up bearly existent

ReputationRep:
    whats it look like

man never sleep. When I do sleep it's pill-induced or Im near collapsing.

nowdays I sleep at 5am, wake at 10ish and go to work when someones made an appointment. after errands or whatever I wanna do, come in at 10pm/22 hours like, text, drink, telly, sex, sleep and repeat :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm up and at em now so...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RedGiant)
    Well I'm up and at em now so...
    lol. lets gaze at the stars together :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bang Outta Order)
    lol. lets gaze at the stars together :moon:
    Sure why not :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RedGiant)
    Sure why not :moon:
    isnt this ever so romantic x
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    Sorry, did someone say: schedule?!??:toofunny:

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Yatayyat)
    You sleep 15 and a half hours a day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xHSultanax)
    Honestly the exact same
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Shite. I've been up all night trying to write a presentation that is due in today.

ReputationRep:
    For me it really depends.. But i usually end up falling asleep sometime from midnight to 1:50-ish am and then I wake up at 7:15.

ReputationRep:
    this makes me feel so much better knowing im not the only one with an awful sleeping schedule 😂

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 15, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.