The Student Room Group

What’s your sleeping schedule like?

I’m just curious to know what is everyone’s sleeping timetable like right now? Mine is 7:30am to 11:00pm

Scroll to see replies

I try to aim to go to sleep in between 11:15 pm and 01:00 am.

I always try to set my alarm in 1 and a half hour segments from the time I got to sleep so I can wake up feeling refreshed. (Waking up after I go into my light sleeping phase.) I mostly go for 6 hours of sleep to 7 and a half. (Reasonable and in the 1 and a half hour segments.)

Once I get used to the amount of sleep I will increase it to 9 hours.
Hi there,

Mine is so messed up. Some days 8:00 am - 2pm, other days I wake up earlier, sleep a little earlier, or go to bed later.

I need to fix this !

You're sleeping pattern seems quite good !
Reply 3
Awful and has been for the better part of 20 years. Probably about 4-10 or 4-11 unless I'm sick, then it goes out the window even further. I work well of a night, though, so my productivity isn't really hit.
3-5 hours a night

Sometimes I don't sleep until 5am and get up at 7. Average day is probably 2am to 7am, but I might have the occasional day twice a month where I sleep 12 hours.
Reply 5
finals week in the U.S. right now , so 4-6 hours of sleep only because of studying for chemistry and calculus
Mine is quite screwed too
I go to sleep at 3am-ish, wake up at 8am-ish then come back from school and have like a 3hr nap ( /sleep lol) after school to make up for my lack of sleep at night. I really need to change this tho cause I'm always so sleepy in school :/
Original post by xHSultanax
I go to sleep at 3am-ish, wake up at 8am-ish then come back from school and have like a 3hr nap ( /sleep lol) after school to make up for my lack of sleep at night. I really need to change this tho cause I'm always so sleepy in school :/

this is my life!
sleep around 1-2am wake up at 7am
always tired and on some days I have naps
Original post by Yatayyat
I’m just curious to know what is everyone’s sleeping timetable like right now? Mine is 7:30am to 11:00pm

Lol ****ed up bearly existent
whats it look like

man never sleep. When I do sleep it's pill-induced or Im near collapsing.

nowdays I sleep at 5am, wake at 10ish and go to work when someones made an appointment. after errands or whatever I wanna do, come in at 10pm/22 hours like, text, drink, telly, sex, sleep and repeat :sigh:
Well I'm up and at em now so...
Original post by RedGiant
Well I'm up and at em now so...

lol. lets gaze at the stars together :moon:
Original post by Bang Outta Order
lol. lets gaze at the stars together :moon:

Sure why not :moon:
Original post by RedGiant
Sure why not :moon:

isnt this ever so romantic x
Sorry, did someone say: schedule?!??:toofunny:

:colonhash:
Original post by Yatayyat

You sleep 15 and a half hours a day?
Original post by xHSultanax

Honestly the exact same :frown:
Shite. I've been up all night trying to write a presentation that is due in today.
Reply 18
For me it really depends.. But i usually end up falling asleep sometime from midnight to 1:50-ish am and then I wake up at 7:15.
this makes me feel so much better knowing im not the only one with an awful sleeping schedule 😂

Quick Reply

Latest