The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Nursing at Nottingham

I've got a place at Nottingham for mental health nursing if all goes well and was wondering what halls are best for nursing and any tips in general for nursing at Notts, thanks in advance.
Reply 1
Original post by hashtag99
I've got a place at Nottingham for mental health nursing if all goes well and was wondering what halls are best for nursing and any tips in general for nursing at Notts, thanks in advance.

Hi, I have too, I’ve just confirmed my offer for children’s nursing 😊 The uni told me they usually recommend nurses to stay in Raleigh Park so that’s where I’m applying for. St Peters court is another that some nursing students opt for (I think they are all en-suite but obviously more expensive). They will put you with other nurses so that you’re with others that do night shifts/placement. You should be invited to an offer day now that you have a place? You’ll be able to see the accommodation and ask questions to current students on the offer day. X
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by hashtag99

Heya, I also have a place at Nottingham for Mental Health Nursing. I applied for self catered accommodation at Raleigh Park. St peters court is also apparently a good accommodation.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending