The Student Room Group

Should i just buy a dissertation?

i have until may to write 10,000 from start to finish i have no motivation to do so. I'm not studying further so it won't affect anything. Suggestion on what to do. I can't just write it up in a month i sit down and i can't write ANYTHING like nothing works and i just give up.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
10,000 words by May is easy man, come on.
Reply 2
Original post by gjd800
10,000 words by May is easy man, come on.

i can't do it man and i dont want to
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous

Jib it off, then!
Reply 4

You can't buy it. Whats the subject and can't you ask tutor for help?
Well that's your 30K+ down the drain then :wink:
All degrees require you to commit to a 10K word written piece of work over a few months
If you’re legitimately considering buying a dissertation, then I’m sorry, but you’re most likely too dumb to be awarded a university degree.

If this dissertation you purchase contains materials from books and the web, then you’d automatically be sniffed out. Because, essentially, you pay for an amalgamation of phrases found online. Don’t be stupid.
Reply 7
Original post by gjd800
Jib it off, then!

jib it off..? as in what i don't understand lol
Reply 8
Original post by jdddd
You can't buy it. Whats the subject and can't you ask tutor for help?

won't go into details and how will the tutor help? I'm screwed u can't fix that.. a lot of people buy theirs or get someone to write it for them
Reply 9
Original post by shawn_o1
All degrees require you to commit to a 10K word written piece of work over a few months

actually people have written theirs in a month and got a high grade so your comment is not valid
How much would it cost?
Original post by Sceptical_John
How much would it cost?

idk a lot i guess
there are a number of downsides here
1. if you get caught you could risk losing your entire degree been disqualified or whatever the technical term is. thats a lot of money and time wasted
2. if you dont get caught you will likely have anxiety and be worried about getting caught not a nice experience
3. you will know it wasnt your effort and thus you will have sense of accomplishment when you graduate.
4.you have no assurance that what you get would be good quality and no legal comeback as this is fraudulent and breaking the law the contract is unenforceable.
5. this will likely cost you quite a bit of money.

there is one upside though
you cant be bothered to do the work and this way you wont have to.

kinda makes it look an obvious choice doesn't it?

just break it down into smaller parts if you have all of April that is 30 days so instead of saying 10,000 words just say you will do 500 words a day that way you can have it done in 20 days without much effort at all.

btw I have written 3000 word essays in a single day before and got 1sts for it. they were not happy days they were long drawn out over exerted days but still. this is technically doable in 3/4 days if you want to have no life and work flat out. or easily doable with taking it relatively easy over 20 days.
Why tf are you in uni then if you can't be bothered to do the work?
Original post by DrawTheLine
Why tf are you in uni then if you can't be bothered to do the work?

idk i kinda gave up over time now it's just a matter of graduating rather than quitting in my final year
Original post by shawn_o1

^Yeah, seriously don't know what you were expecting from us here. You shouldn't try to plagiarize your dissertation. If you really can't/don't want to do it, accept that you've wasted your time and money and move on.
Reply 16
won't go into details and how will the tutor help? I'm screwed u can't fix that.. a lot of people buy theirs or get someone to write it for them

They will guide you and help with what you need but dont cheat and con your way out of a degree its not worth it and you'll be a fraud all your life. Why cheat a degree? Wouldn't you feel bad, you wouldn't have achieved anything.
Moved to uni life
idk i kinda gave up over time now it's just a matter of graduating rather than quitting in my final year

So graduate by doing the work.
come on thats not the attitude to have , there are people over this country who would kill to go to uni , take this opportunity you have and make a name for yourself out there

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending