The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 1
The travellodge at Leeds/Bradford airport has a room for 4 people for £19 on the 27th, with parking for £5. No idea if it`s anywhere near the uni though.
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Matureb
The travellodge at Leeds/Bradford airport has a room for 4 people for £19 on the 27th, with parking for £5. No idea if it`s anywhere near the uni though.

Think it's about 10 miles away. I think there's a cheapish hotel in/just outside the city centre, can't remember what it's called though.
Reply 3
try etap hotel £32 in city centre
i always stay there when i go out in leeds
xthatgurlx
try etap hotel £32 in city centre
i always stay there when i go out in leeds

That's the one I meant. I saw it on a taxi earlier. Haha.

xx
Reply 5
sounds random but try lastminute.com haha. hotels aren't too expensive unless your wanting luxury... but getting one near to the uni could be a wee problem, one of the city centre hotels or premier inn with the tgifridays at kirkstall would be closest. I'd say you could easily walk from the one at kirkstall to the bottom end of campus in 10 mins.
Reply 6
Escorcio
Well I need to attend a course/workshop for the Access to Leeds scheme, on the 27th and 28th of March.
I live in London so I guess it'd be sensible for me to spend the night over there.
Anyone know where/how to get get accommodation for 1-2 days in Leeds? Is there likely to be somewhere at the university offering accommodation?

Leeds/Bradford airport is nowhere near the city centre, don't bother with that one. A guesthouse in Headingley would be convenient for the uni, but there are hotels like ETAP and Premier Inn, in the city centre that would be just as cheap. If you book with one of those, post again and we'll tell you where to get the bus.

http://www.leedsliveitloveit.com/Visitors/Placestostay/tabid/66/CategoryId/431/Default.aspx

http://www.iknow-yorkshire.co.uk/west_yorks/leeds/all_prices/all_types/all_specialities/
Reply 7
I would advise on personal experience of staying over in Leeds (when coming for a night out before uni) to stay in a branded hotel chain. It's pot luck on whether the guesthouses and b&bs are okay.
Reply 8
Cheers guys, was in Leeds today, for the open day. I'm going to ring the Access to Leeds guy and ask if Leeds are going to be putting us up for the night, if not then I'll begin searching for close hotels/hostels, etc.
Am I right in saying the 1 and 95 go from the city centre to just around the corner from Henry Price?
Reply 9
95 goes from the train station all the way to bodington, the 1 goes from bus station to holt park(near the asdas).. 96 goes up to headingley (not as far as bod though), 28 to adel (past oxley)...

Latest