The Student Room Group

Can't stop thinking about girl I've met once?

The other night at a party i met this girl, she was quite attractive but nothing amazing, and we ended up getting off but nothing more than that. However I've found myself thinking about her alot since it happened which you may think means i actually really liked her, but also just before this party a girl ive liked for years finally told me she felt the same. Its not even like im massively sexually attracted to this girl but i just cant get her out of my head, any ideas why?
Original post by Anonymous
The other night at a party i met this girl, she was quite attractive but nothing amazing, and we ended up getting off but nothing more than that. However I've found myself thinking about her alot since it happened which you may think means i actually really liked her, but also just before this party a girl ive liked for years finally told me she felt the same. Its not even like im massively sexually attracted to this girl but i just cant get her out of my head, any ideas why?

Sometimes you build up an image of a perfect person in your head, and the less you know about them, the more you can make up, so when this person that is attractive but you know little about then you can find yourself being more infatuated with them than you should.

It'll pass.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending