The Student Room Group

Guys I'm finished...

Sooo basicaly , for my ART GCSE CA I copied my freinds project to an extent , he snaked to my teacher , and now I get email da school has disqualified me'!
IT IS SO unfair, I've always wanned to be an Interior Designer, to study course at College I needed 5 pases - Ive always been a top student , in 2 of my FCSEs I'm predicted frigging grade 9's (Distincshons) , In BTEC sport and GCSE Citzenship Higher (Harder course) Im in set one's , now without ART I CAn not get into College and fulfill ma dreams

Wat shall I do?
Why not consider alternative pathways such as Medicine? I can tell your capable
You could maybe take an online GCSE (maybe with a different exam board) or arrange it so you can do the exam next year? You should ask an exams officer at school.
Reply 3
Original post by adamantacademic

Mediciene is one of my alternative choices right now I wanna focus on interior designin
Reply 4
Original post by crocodile_ears
You could maybe take an online GCSE (maybe with a different exam board) or arrange it so you can do the exam next year? You should ask an exams officer at school.

But its not ma fault , I just saw idea i didnt now his was egsat same
dum dum
Original post by Anonymous
But its not ma fault , I just saw idea i didnt now his was egsat same

Doesn't matter, I doubt you can convince them to let you back on the course. It's totally okay to take some time to sort of wallow in how much this sucks, but after that you've got to think practically about what else you can do to get where you want,
Reply 7
Original post by ppl1cker
dum dum

Shut up Iam in SET ONE for the majoritey of ma subjects , at least I have ambitiones ahead unlike you your proabably gettin Us
Shut up Iam in SET ONE for the majoritey of ma subjects , at least I have ambitiones ahead unlike you your proabably gettin Us

blud im in set 1 for every thing and you cant spell for ****
Reply 9
Original post by crocodile_ears
Doesn't matter, I doubt you can convince them to let you back on the course. It's totally okay to take some time to sort of wallow in how much this sucks, but after that you've got to think practically about what else you can do to get where you want,

Thank you Im not gonna let dis decide ma future , I have planned to do other stuff anyway I might go for Mediciene or Nursing
Original post by ppl1cker
blud im in set 1 for every thing and you cant spell for ****

Dude this is social mediea im not gonna write like its an egzam am i
Sooo basicaly , for my ART GCSE CA I copied my freinds project to an extent , he snaked to my teacher , and now I get email da school has disqualified me'!
IT IS SO unfair, I've always wanned to be an Interior Designer, to study course at College I needed 5 pases - Ive always been a top student , in 2 of my FCSEs I'm predicted frigging grade 9's (Distincshons) , In BTEC sport and GCSE Citzenship Higher (Harder course) Im in set one's , now without ART I CAn not get into College and fulfill ma dreams

Wat shall I do?

Tbh is fair enough. U cheated and u should suffer the consequences now
Dude this is social mediea im not gonna write like its an egzam am i

nah but you could at write like its understandable
Original post by choco_monsterxo
Tbh is fair enough. U cheated and u should suffer the consequences now

I did not cheat knowingly and there are no conseqeunces Im not gunna let this ruin my ambitiones at least I have multiple plans in life
Reply 14
Original post by adamantacademic

how rude and snobby, "adamantacademic". are you still in school?
Are you a troll? Like, is this a wind up? Because your spelling mistakes seem deliberate and one minute you blatantly copied your friend and the next minute you didn’t know it was the exact same. If you do decide to go for medicine or nursing, please write your personal statement in the same way you have written here. It will be a right laugh!
If this is real, suck it up buttercup and don’t try cheating during exams. You only have yourself to blame buddy.
I did not cheat knowingly and there are no conseqeunces Im not gunna let this ruin my ambitiones at least I have multiple plans in life

u said you got kicked off the exam... so there are consequences idiot
Original post by Moura
how rude and snobby, "adamantacademic". are you still in school?

:youbetcha:
Original post by Jey-Elle
Are you a troll? Like, is this a wind up? Because your spelling mistakes seem deliberate and one minute you blatantly copied your friend and the next minute you didn’t know it was the exact same. If you do decide to go for medicine or nursing, please write your personal statement in the same way you have written here. It will be a right laugh!
If this is real, suck it up buttercup and don’t try cheating during exams. You only have yourself to blame buddy.

Iam not the best at english my strengths are PE Im in set one and predicted grade 9
Original post by Jey-Elle

Anway ik my freind copied me my mum is emailing teacher on monday

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending