The Student Room Group

Access to Higher Education Diploma for business (and management)

--
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by andrewarpr
Hello,

Im currently going to sit my A Levels this coming May, I have offers from all my universities including Bath, Saint Andrews and Durham. However, i messed up big time and got myself expelled about a month ago and realistically wont be able to achieve the grades I need to achieve my offers.

I still want to go to a prestigious university and study management/business management and stumbled across the Access to Higher Education Diploma and wanted to know if it would be possible for me to complete a course such as this starting right after my exams and what would be the possibilities of me getting into a prestigious uni with this diploma? If anyone is aiming to study business management and has applied or heard back from unis then please let me know what the possible options are.

thank you all for your time in advance :smile:

hi, i'm doing the same course right now. can you message me and lets figure out a way to finish it
Reply 2
Original post by Callum1948
hi, i'm doing the same course right now. can you message me and lets figure out a way to finish it

How are you getting on i have just started this course
Reply 3
Original post by noahbca2
How are you getting on i have just started this course

i have just started this course too, how're you getting on?
Reply 4
doing unit 4 now how are u guys getting on
Reply 5
Original post by 2093ral
doing unit 4 now how are u guys getting on

i've just finished unit 9, and unit 7 has been marked and i've received a distinction! my first graded unit, so pretty thrilled. i'm finding it okay, just tired of how slowly it's all going but i'm sure that it'll speed up considering i can't send in a draft anymore after unit 9 and unit 10 is a timed knowledge test.

i'm pretty terrified about my next couple units. unit 8 is a presentation that is worth six credits, and i'm pretty sure it's going to be terrible. i'm allowed to send a draft though so i'll record it and improve it based on their feedback. unit 10 is a timed knowledge test, which i'm ******** myself over because i don't know how i'll cope under pressure. especially considering i can't see the question before it starts. i'm allowed notes though so i'll just have to make sure they're really good.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending