The Student Room Group

What are dimples?

Hey guys,

So I asked this question because I actually don't understand if dimples is a health risk or something like that? It sounds stupid but I'm genuinely interested with your answers. I have 1 deep dimple on both cheeks and on my lower back and someone told me that I have 'muscle deformity' is she right? Or is there another explanation for it.
Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx
I have 1 deep dimple on both cheeks and on my lower back

Nice. I love 'dimples of Venus' on girls/women.
Reply 2
They're caused by variations in particular muscles, yes. Calling it a deformity's a bit harsh, and they're nothing to worry about health-wise
Original post by L S
Nice. I love 'dimples of Venus' on girls/women.

Im not even going to ask what that means
How many do you have? Are they deep?
Original post by monkeyman0121

Thank you x
And some of the examples given on that article for the celebs who have it, mine are quite deeper than theirs and I thought it was something to worry about as no-one else I know have it deeper than mine.
They aren't a health risk, far from it. "Aw, your dimple is so cute that I want to go to bed with you" is a common response, which does wonders for one's cardiovascular health.
(edited 5 years ago)
I rate dimples in a girl :u:
No lol I meant in general but okay. Would you say it's more evident depending on the individuals weight?
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by pjrodarte339
I rate dimples in a girl :u:

But you get too much attention for it. Every time I left up my mouth into a smile, someone instantly realises and the same comment comes out.
Im not even going to ask what that means

It's what 'lower back dimples' are otherwise known as.
But you get too much attention for it. Every time I left up my mouth into a smile, someone instantly realises and the same comment comes out.

jesus christ what is wrong with girls today... ARE YOU ACTUALLY COMPLAINING ABOUT GETTING COMPLIMENTS ABOUT YOUR LOOKS? I really can't see how this is a bad thing unless you're a lesbian or something
Original post by pjrodarte339
jesus christ what is wrong with girls today... ARE YOU ACTUALLY COMPLAINING ABOUT GETTING COMPLIMENTS ABOUT YOUR LOOKS? I really can't see how this is a bad thing unless you're a lesbian or something

When you hear the same compliment and girls and guy asking 'did you get a plastic surgery to get them' then yh I find that a problem. And no Im straight.
When you hear the same compliment and girls and guy asking 'did you get a plastic surgery to get them' then yh I find that a problem. And no Im straight.

cough THIRD WORLD PROBLEMS cough

Quick Reply

Latest