The Student Room Group

Girlfriend is crazy, should I dump her?

In person she’s actually completely normal and lovely. However, on text she’s a nutcase. She’s obsessed. If I don’t reply I’m a certain time she will keep sending loads of messages until my phone freezes. She will message my friends asking if they know where I am ( even yhough im at home sleeping) she will THREATEN to message girls I follow on insta saying I **** over them because she thinks I’m cheating on her with them. It’s crazy. I’m person she’s fine though. It’s like social media makes her bonkers. I told her I need breathing space and she caught me active on snapchat before replying to her message and she just went crazy again threatening to message random girls on my Facebook. Am I wrong for wanting space?
Reply 1
No, I would talk to her and or dump her!
dump her, you don't need her lack of trust in your life
Original post by Anonymous
In person she’s actually completely normal and lovely. However, on text she’s a nutcase. She’s obsessed. If I don’t reply I’m a certain time she will keep sending loads of messages until my phone freezes. She will message my friends asking if they know where I am ( even yhough im at home sleeping) she will THREATEN to message girls I follow on insta saying I **** over them because she thinks I’m cheating on her with them. It’s crazy. I’m person she’s fine though. It’s like social media makes her bonkers. I told her I need breathing space and she caught me active on snapchat before replying to her message and she just went crazy again threatening to message random girls on my Facebook. Am I wrong for wanting space?

I would get out of this relationship, she sounds possessive.
Reply 4
Just shag a lot of girls so she would be happy she is right.

Tell her to give you space or your going to dip

Just LOL.

Be warned all those who think relationships are nirvana.
Yeah talk to her first and tell her that you don't like it in no uncertain terms, then you break up with her if she doesn't change.
Reply 8
You tell her to tone things down a bit. If she doesn't want to, then dump.
From this it seems like she is incredibly insecure and possibly has anxiety. Often, this can easily be fixed - pay her more attention, tell her she's beautiful etcetc, tell her when you won't reply for several hours, reassure her. Or just break up with her she sounds a bit controlling tbh
Pump one last time, then dump.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Pump one last time, then dump.

what about talking things thru? lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending