The Student Room Group

Ucas online - resitting some modules

I'm resitting 2 modules from english literature and i'm hoping for a higher grade. Do i fill in the ucas online saying i recieved my results in June 2004 and got a c. Or do i write that they are going to be recieved in March/june 2005 and my result is pending. I'm really confused!
twinkledust
I'm resitting 2 modules from english literature and i'm hoping for a higher grade. Do i fill in the ucas online saying i recieved my results in June 2004 and got a c. Or do i write that they are going to be recieved in March/june 2005 and my result is pending. I'm really confused!

Did you decline the grade? If so then you can put the grade as pending. If not then the grade will not change and so you would enter the grade you got. The resit marks will be added to the overall A-level grade.
Reply 2
We were only told to decline the grade if we werent taking it onto A2. So i'll just write in all my As marks and do i add on there what A2's i am doing and put the result as pending or do i leave it blank?
twinkledust
We were only told to decline the grade if we werent taking it onto A2. So i'll just write in all my As marks and do i add on there what A2's i am doing and put the result as pending or do i leave it blank?

You include your A2's with the grades pending. What did you get in Eng Lit? I got a D in English Lang and resitting it. Have to make sure that my prediction is good for it. Hope that helps. =)
Reply 4
I got a C and i need a B cause everwhere i'm applying for is AAB. Thanks for your help. xx
If you are resitting any exams at all, you have automatically declined that AS grade which means you do not have to put the grade you got on the form.

Declining a grade basically means you are delaying that AS for a year so even if you decide to decline so you don't have to put the grade on the form, you won't recieve your lovely A4 certificate for another year.

Latest

Trending

Trending