The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Does your religion prevent you from having sex?
must get married first, then you can have sex
get a one night stand
for kids or pleasure purposes?
get married then lol.
Wrong website for this........
Have sex if you want to. There's nothing wrong with it.
People are obviously going to tell you to just have sex and that there’s nothing wrong with it. That’s always the answer. I’m sorry but you’ll have to wait just like I’m waiting. Do not start masturbating or anything. Keep your mind OFF it please.
sex is literally the most natural thing in the world and marriage is completeley socially constructed so i respect it is your religion but i say go with your instincts
Original post by Anonymous
People are obviously going to tell you to just have sex and that there’s nothing wrong with it. That’s always the answer. I’m sorry but you’ll have to wait just like I’m waiting. Do not start masturbating or anything. Keep your mind OFF it please.

what's wrong with masturbation?
what's wrong with masturbation?

the long term affects are bad. Do people really want to risk getting those affects just for a few seconds of enjoyment? It’s proven to make you procrastinate and lose your energy. There are many more reasons and there is a reason why there’s a whole society. The no fap. And it’s mostly non muslims so you can’t tell me there isn’t anything wrong with it. Especially starting it at such a young age.
so I should just wait till 25 to get married and have sex?
for kids or pleasure purposes?

pleasure

Yes. And there are people get married at university. Medicine obviously needs your focus but if you find the one before that then go for it.
Original post by Volibear
Do you mean being horny and that after masturbation state of exhaustion :rolleyes:

You’re really not funny and no.
At the end of the day its your choice whether to get married first or do whatever you want now.

Just find a close boyfriend and have sex with him for your first time. But you can wait it out for a while and date him for a few months to a year to make sure he’s the right one you want to be your first time. Then bang him on a special occasion and if he really likes you and want to marry you he will be patient and wait a while til you’re ready during this process. But honestly if you wait wayy too long and his religion doesn’t have the same values as yours then he may leave. College is the time when most people are in their prime sexual years so I think there’s nothing wrong with have sex before marriage as long as it’s with someone you really like a lot and could see yourself being with forever in a marriage If he takes your virginity though and things end up not working out and you don’t get married then it’s okay. I think all religions are outdated about pre-marital sex nowadays. It is pretty socially acceptable and even expected among dating relationships at the U.S. colleges my friends and I go to. Sex is a big aspect of the relationship and a marriage so you want to make sure you are sexually comfortable with your partner before you take that major leap. I feel like this can help against divorces and arguments in the future of marriage as well. I think all religions need to be updated to not completely denounce pre-marital sex but to allow it with your current partner while you are deciding if they’re the right person to spend your life with and marry. Instead of praising complete abstinence they should preach sex education and sexual safety of using condoms and protection as well as birth control until you are married to avoid children out of wedlock. Also to make sure you are practicing safe sex and in actual exclusively dating relationships you’ve been in for a while to help minimize risk of STIs/STDs, and emotional damage.
im doing it at 18-20. then ill be away from parents and have the freedom to meet many girls
it's my parents mostly I love them so much and they wouldn't be happy if they found out, im Paki btw and english.

Latest

Trending

Trending