The Student Room Group
My personal opinion is that they are both too young to be officially going out. Perhaps they could go out together in a fairly large group of friends but "going out" that would eventually lead to a relationship status - no.
Tbh, I think both of them are too young to date. The Year 7 girl is definitely too young. The guy is like 13/14 years old, which is still really young, but it's not too bad.

To answer your question, I think the girl is too young for the boy. I know it's only a 2 year or so age gap, but when you're that young, it's kind of a big difference.
that sh*ts nasty.......when ur older sure 20+ , ones 23 the other 21 but when ur younger thats just creepy.....
Also it kinda weak, can't pull a guy/girl ur own age so you go for someone 2 yrs younger seems desperate to me, using your age to get people.........i can kinda guarantee the younger person is just going out with the older one to make it look like they can pull a girl/guy who is "more mature older"......
I'm getting vibes of a nonce here... anyone else? :ahee::ahee::ahee:
When your older the age gap is fine but when this young, I think not... It's just weird.
However this is just my opinion and don't mean to disagree with anyone else.
Im a female in yr 7 crushing on a yr 10 guy... i think its wrong, but oh well it wont happen anyway :/
Not gonna last anyway
Reply 7
I bet it didn't last lmao
At that stage in time we all go through puberty rapidly, the difference is massive between ages at that point. As adults, it's fine- the age difference is only 2-3 years. But when that person is in year 11 and the other is in year 9, one will be 15-16 and the other 13-14. If one is in year 13 and the other in year 11, one will be 17-18 and the other 15-16. Again, a massive difference in puberty development.

I wouldn't say it is either wrong or good. It is a hard one. As adults it would be fine. In school, it would probably be frowned upon. Of course, that perception would also change depending on the gender. A year 9 boy and a year 7 girl? I would say that's not healthy
Original post by KatnissMellark
Should a year 7 be going out with a year 9? Just curious for one of my mates.
😂😂
Original post by bones-mccoy
Not gonna last anyway
To even ask this you should know it’s pretty weird.

An 11/12 year old and a 13/14 year old isn’t normal. Imagine telling your mates in Year 9 you’re dating a Year 7.
Original post by Anonymous
Im a female in yr 7 crushing on a yr 10 guy... i think its wrong, but oh well it wont happen anyway :/

I am in year 8 also crushing on a year 10 :frown: I know how it feels sis
I don’t think it’s that bad. If he’s in year 9 he’s probably gonna be 13 which isn’t bad, if your born in 2007, on my opinion you should at least be 12 to start dating a 13-14 because you will be going on to 13🤷*♀️
Dont worry Im a yr 7 girl crushing on a year 9 guy. It feels wrong but its only 2 years apart but it still feels wrong.
I’m in year 9 and I think why not it not wrong anyway girls mature 2 years ahead of boys so year 7 going out with a year 9 go for it i mean you only have 1 life and you spend 23 years in bed so if you waste time on that then if you go out with a guy/girl nothing wasted
Original post by Big boy24
I’m in year 9 and I think why not it not wrong anyway girls mature 2 years ahead of boys so year 7 going out with a year 9 go for it i mean you only have 1 life and you spend 23 years in bed so if you waste time on that then if you go out with a guy/girl nothing wasted

careful bossman
Dont bother fantasizing. Just go for someone your own age it's better.
Original post by Courtney.plugge
i need a boy that is 11

literally no one cares. stop spamming tsr. you’ve made so many posts about this and it’s so unnecessary 😤

Latest

Trending

Trending