The Student Room Group

My mates always put me in headlocks then pin me down

Quick questionMy mates at uni are all quite aggressive and try to be alfa males. Similar to most uni lads I suppose with all that testosterone. Im trying my best to be like that to to fit it but they problem is I am much weaker than them. I get put in headlocks when I stand up to them and forced to apologise to them then they will pin me down and sit on my chest until I say sorry. Today a friend pinned me and played two games of fifa whilst I was underneath him and I was unable to get him off. Then later on, my other friend Conor forced me into a doggy position and used me as a foot rest for an hour. I felt dissapointed by him as his usually helps me to get involved. I kinda feel like I am being bullied but not sure if it is just banter or not. These sort of things happen reguarly and I must get pinned down at least twice a week by my flat mates and I get put it a headlock and floored everyday. Any advice on what I should do. Is this just banter?
Try and have a serious convo with them otherwise, tell them to **** off. It's only banter if you find it funny.
Reply 2
Take a bat to their knees. Gobshite behaviour if true.
Of course it's just banter! This sounds totally normal. My friends used to take turns ******** on me when we were in year 11 aha. Top bantz :wink:
Shank em.
Have you ever tried asking them not to?

Communication. Fam. It’s lit.
Reply 6
If you tell them you don’t find it funny and it bothers you, they should stop. If they don’t, it’s bullying. It’s fine to have a laugh with your mates, and you don’t want to come across too serious, but if you don’t find it funny, don’t put up with it. If they don’t respect you, find some new friends.
Original post by FloralHybrid
Have you ever tried asking them not to?

Communication. Fam. It’s lit.

Yeah I was thinking that but does that not come across as weak? surely taking the beating shows I know my place in the group
Original post by Anonymous614
Yeah I was thinking that but does that not come across as weak? surely taking the beating shows I know my place in the group

And guys say that us girls are confusing 😂
Original post by Anonymous614

Lmao. Yeah, expect your place is at the bottom, being their foot stool.
Someone will read this and automatically think gay
This is such a poor pathetic troll. Nice try

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending