The Student Room Group

Help What do I Do?

I’ve been currently helping out with my school production Alice and Wonderland. It’s involved being in school for over 13 hours a day due to have far I have to travel to get to school, and when I get home I’m knackered. Tomorrow (12th July) I’ve got my English individual presentation which is 10% towards my GCSE l. I knew this in weeks of advance so I can work on but as I’ve been making a few mistakes along the way I got to remake my flash cards and practice again. At the same time I’ve had all of these different assignments I’ve got to hand in over the next couple of days. One of them is maths that is due tomorrow (12th July) but due to hardly not being home I haven’t been able to complete the various assignments. And if I don’t hand in the maths assignment tomorrow I get a phone call home. The problem is I haven’t told anyone about these assignments as I thought I could deal with it all by my self but I couldn’t. What do I do now??
Reply 1
Just fake an illness, get your parent to phone the school and then just turn up for your assignment
Original post by Richards.Kieran
I’ve been currently helping out with my school production Alice and Wonderland. It’s involved being in school for over 13 hours a day due to have far I have to travel to get to school, and when I get home I’m knackered. Tomorrow (12th July) I’ve got my English individual presentation which is 10% towards my GCSE l. I knew this in weeks of advance so I can work on but as I’ve been making a few mistakes along the way I got to remake my flash cards and practice again. At the same time I’ve had all of these different assignments I’ve got to hand in over the next couple of days. One of them is maths that is due tomorrow (12th July) but due to hardly not being home I haven’t been able to complete the various assignments. And if I don’t hand in the maths assignment tomorrow I get a phone call home. The problem is I haven’t told anyone about these assignments as I thought I could deal with it all by my self but I couldn’t. What do I do now??

speak to the people doing the production and tell them they will be understanding i am sure they might give you lee way or something, :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending