The Student Room Group

Adjustment

I am eligible for adjustment.
What is the best way to get the most from this?
Can I go back to a Uni I rejected the proposed offer to get the one I would like better?
In the specific I rejected an offer of the King’s College London, Spanish and management while applying for business management? Are there any chance they will reconsider and give me an adjustment offer for that program?
Thank you
Original post by Proselli
I am eligible for adjustment.
What is the best way to get the most from this?
Can I go back to a Uni I rejected the proposed offer to get the one I would like better?
In the specific I rejected an offer of the King’s College London, Spanish and management while applying for business management? Are there any chance they will reconsider and give me an adjustment offer for that program?
Thank you

The first step would be to call Kings and find out if they have places on this course or not. Until you speak to them, you won't know what your options are.

If you initially rejected them, they may want to know why you have now changed your mind.

With adjustment, the uni changes your offers directly on UCAS track, so you should be careful about formally agreeing anything until you are sure.
Reply 2
Thank you very much for your answer.
If I send my grades to my firm choice Uni I have just 5 days to find out if I can have an adjustment offer...is that correct?
Original post by Proselli
Thank you very much for your answer.
If I send my grades to my firm choice Uni I have just 5 days to find out if I can have an adjustment offer...is that correct?

5 days from when your offer is confirmed. However you really should send them off sooner rather than later as you can't know how long it will take the uni to confirm your offer.
Reply 4
Thank you 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending