The Student Room Group

Black 21 year old guy in Nottingham in December 1971

Area Forest Road West. Bedsit with metal staircase as entrance outside on the side of the building.

Anybody recognise this description at all ????
Reply 1
Original post by Rabsy2
Area Forest Road West. Bedsit with metal staircase as entrance outside on the side of the building.

Anybody recognise this description at all ????

TSR isn't a genealogy site :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Doonesbury

Posted from TSR Mobile

*plays Who do you think you are theme tune with the inane smiles at the intro*
Hey that sounds familiar actually....OMG are you..

Spoiler

Reply 4

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks, but this person did study at ntu and lived in the area so its a one off to locate as the matter is urgent.

i have no intention of using this site for genealogy or other connected research, merely as a ink to a student from the uni.
Reply 5
Original post by Rabsy2
Thanks, but this person did study at ntu and lived in the area so its a one off to locate as the matter is urgent.

i have no intention of using this site for genealogy or other connected research, merely as a ink to a student from the uni.

No problem, but this site is really mostly for current or recent students. I doubt there are many NTU alumni from 47 years ago now on TSR :smile:

Facebook might be a better source. :dontknow:

Or https://www.ntualumni.org.uk
Reply 6
No problem, but this site is really mostly for current or recent students. I doubt there are many NTU alumni from 47 years ago now on TSR :smile:

Facebook might be a better source. :dontknow:

Or https://www.ntualumni.org.uk

Thanks a lot for replying, it was a stab in the dark hoping maybe older students or professors may be able to steer me in a positive direction ! I was looking at the local landlord records and wanted just to update and see if any still operate the same accommodations as they did then also.

I have lots of phone calls to make.. lol

cheers anyway, appreciate your time.
But,,,, in the very unllikely event anything transpires from this, any chance you could just drop a line back at any stage in the future,,, maye @@!!? thanks again anyway sorry to impose.

We live outside the UK now so its not easy to find what we need and this was an , almost, last resort

thanks again,
maybe you could hire someone who would be able to look through tenancy records and other records. don't know how much that would cost though. maybe put an advert out that you are looking for someone or anyone who may know them.
Reply 8
Original post by Rabsy2
Thanks a lot for replying, it was a stab in the dark hoping maybe older students or professors may be able to steer me in a positive direction ! I was looking at the local landlord records and wanted just to update and see if any still operate the same accommodations as they did then also.

I have lots of phone calls to make.. lol

cheers anyway, appreciate your time.
But,,,, in the very unllikely event anything transpires from this, any chance you could just drop a line back at any stage in the future,,, maye @@!!? thanks again anyway sorry to impose.

We live outside the UK now so its not easy to find what we need and this was an , almost, last resort

thanks again,

If someone replies to this thread you should get a notification :smile:

Good luck in your hunt!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending