The Student Room Group

I need help!

So me and my boyfriend just started dating a couple days ago, and we haven’t seen each other yet, but we will soon since were on summer vacation. He’s always asking to FaceTime and call, but I’ve managed to keep myself busy enough to leave him on read. This is where I need help. He’s been asking for me to take selfies or videos and send them to him. And no, not in that dirty way. I’ve asked him why, and he said it’s because he misses me and he loves me very much. How do I tell him I don’t want to send him a pic of me? How do I make it less awkward?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
So me and my boyfriend just started dating a couple days ago, and we haven’t seen each other yet, but we will soon since were on summer vacation. He’s always asking to FaceTime and call, but I’ve managed to keep myself busy enough to leave him on read. This is where I need help. He’s been asking for me to take selfies or videos and send them to him. And no, not in that dirty way. I’ve asked him why, and he said it’s because he misses me and he loves me very much. How do I tell him I don’t want to send him a pic of me? How do I make it less awkward?

No offence but most lads like seeing what their gal is wearing n stuff. Its nothing bad it just means they r interested in ya... and since he is asking and you say he is “your boyfriend” he deserves to see. I don’t get why girls over think these things just send the pic and video he’s not asking for nudes so why would you decline ??? If you want to make it less awkward just send n make him happy (he ain’t asking for much) ...
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending