The Student Room Group

Almost threw up when giving bf head for first time

As the title says... my bf had eaten me out a couple of times whilst I still hadn’t given him a blowjob. So you could say I sort of felt like I had to return the favour and he kept asking for one too. So anyway the idea of it sort of disgusted me but because he’s my bf I thought **** it I’ll do it for him. But the moment I put it in my mouth I felt like throwing up. I sucked it for a bit but kept taking breaks because I was gagging 😂I tried to make it look like I was enjoying it and just kept taking breaks cos I was tired. At the end he didn’t even *** I could tell he wasn’t happy with me at all.. but honestly it was my first time and I was so nervous. It’s just every time I sucked it I kept thinking this is what pee comes out of. 🐸 Anyone has any advice and tips how to get over it and jus get on with it. I feel like a *****y girlfriend tbh
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
As the title says... my bf had eaten me out a couple of times whilst I still hadn’t given him a blowjob. So you could say I sort of felt like I had to return the favour and he kept asking for one too. So anyway the idea of it sort of disgusted me but because he’s my bf I thought **** it I’ll do it for him. But the moment I put it in my mouth I felt like throwing up. I sucked it for a bit but kept taking breaks because I was gagging 😂I tried to make it look like I was enjoying it and just kept taking breaks cos I was tired. At the end he didn’t even *** I could tell he wasn’t happy with me at all.. but honestly it was my first time and I was so nervous. It’s just every time I sucked it I kept thinking this is what pee comes out of. 🐸 Anyone has any advice and tips how to get over it and jus get on with it. I feel like a *****y girlfriend tbh

Hi ! Hahha you’re not the only one.
You could shower together for example so you’d make sure it’s clean ? Would that help you ?

Good luck girlll
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Soophie
Hi ! Hahha you’re not the only one.
You could shower together for example so you’d make sure it’s clean ? Would that help you ?

Good luck girlll

Haha I guess that’s a possibility but not really. Our parents don’t know about each other and we both come from pretty strict families. So the only times we get to do stuff is in the car we have at night. We got a hotel once but it’s just too expensive tbh :wink:
To be honest, there's nothing in this world worse than sucking a sweaty willy in a car ha ha.

It's so much better when he's just had a shower - I promise!
Might as well lick out a toilet bowl.
Reply 5
Haha I guess that’s a possibility but not really. Our parents don’t know about each other and we both come from pretty strict families. So the only times we get to do stuff is in the car we have at night. We got a hotel once but it’s just too expensive tbh :wink:

Ooh alright. May I ask how old you are ? Cuz if you’re going to uni everything will be easier I think
Reply 6

Easy, just tell him to get it out when it's raining, that should wash it off

or he could just be a gent and wash it thoroughly before he comes to see you, can even make it smell pleasant lol
Have you thought of using flavoured condoms? Maybe you could try convincing your boyfriend that is not only safer for the both of you, but it’s also a lot more fun - if he says it wouldn’t be fair for him, you could suggest he tried flavoured dams when he goes down on you. The flavour usually only lasts for a bit, however they still smell nice afterwards. I was very scared in the beggining, as I have a very bad gag reflex, but I found flavoured condoms really help me and my boyfriend and he’s not bothered by wearing one at all, says it only takes away only a tiny bit of the feeling but it’s not noticeable. Good luck :smile:

Ew!! Totally know what you mean lol. I’ve done it to guys and it’s just not been clean, I’ve either had to get over it n feeel sick or say I’m tired. I only was ok with it when I had a long term bf. Because he was always clean first. Bleh lol . I wouldn’t do it unless he’s showered
Girl you should be glad he didn’t come in your mouth the first time- the first time I ever gave head was to my current bf. After he came in my mouth there was like a 30 second silent staring contest (most awkward moment of my life lmao) where I was debating should I swallow it or not. I ended up swallowing it and then bolting for the bathroom because I was about to throw up- I didn’t end up getting sick though otherwise that would’ve been rather insulting
OMG why the **** does sex have to be so disgusting :frown:
Uhhhh. Why were you thinking about it?...
Breathe through your nose, it helps. Don't go too deep and take your time.
You're the one on a student website..
Original post by Little Popcorns
OMG why the **** does sex have to be so disgusting :frown:

One of my peers in high school was sick all over her boyfriend's penis after swallowing for the first time :rofl:
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
One of my peers in high school was sick all over her boyfriend's penis after swallowing for the first time :rofl:

Exactly
he needs to be clean... That means washing up as close to the time as possible, if you meet in a car then directly before he leaves or bring some wet wipes

If it's clean you just need to try and get the idea of pee out of your mind

don't take it too deeply as well as that'll really trigger the gag reflex

perhaps don't let him finish in your mouth until you're used to it or it could really trigger you to puke
Just use the rubber until you're comfortable.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending