The Student Room Group

Why don't black girls like me

Scroll to see replies

Here's a good tip for op and other guys desperate for a girlfriend , DI NOT take any girls on a first date to a shopping mall, DO NOT take her to KFC, DO NOT Force/persuade a girl to meet you for a date when she tells you she doesn't have any money to get a train ticket let alone buy her own food and she has to jump the barriers to get on train, DO NOT turn your back on your date standing at the KFC queue and ignore her when she asks for the 10th time who's paying for the food because your intention was not to buy her any dinner but only to buy yourself dinner and MOST Importantly DO OFFER to pay girls the girls single fare hone so she doesn't risk getting a fine to go back home. Talk to her on the telephone not just lazy texting.
If you follow all these simple rules you will get yourself a girlfriend and She will then know that you are a TRUE gentleman and you will be guaranteed a Second date, Lol
Maybe they don’t like you because you just generalised them as only liking gangsters?
Original post by Astrainlinat
Maybe they don’t like you because you just generalised them as only liking gangsters?

U know what I meant
N
Original post by TheYearNiner
U know what I meant

No I don’t actually. Are you black or white?
Original post by Astrainlinat
N

No I don’t actually. Are you black or white?

Black African British
Everybody on TSR are bored/lonely that's why they participate in it, but if anybody has a partner or is married then that makes them even more sad.
Anyway I have an update about Skout, it's not just a dating app and live streaming to watch other people when your bored/lonely but there's also a friendship feature too where you can just chat to people so the fact it has all three choices makes it even better.
I am actually talking to an 18 year old boy on it and not just texting as most people cop out on having a real conversation and just do lazy texting where you can't get to know each other. We arr talking and texting on Whats app now. He asked if he can come to my place to watch movies and cuddle then he suggested going to a local hotel in my area, I just pretended to go along with it but he's got no chance of either happening. We will meet in a public place and watch movie in a cinema but I haven't told him this yet.
He said im perfect but of course I told him that I'm not. He said he's happy to be friends or in a relationship if anything comes of it so I'm glad he said that. He acts more mature than all the older men I've ever met and all the older men on the site. Older men can be extremely childish and unforgiving for the smallest things.
Another bloke sent me 2 **** pics on the site, it was horrible so I told him we can only be friends.
Here's another tip for all you boys men DO NOT send girls **** pics thinking you will impress her. It put me right off because before he sent it I was considering meeting him especially as I might be going to that area for an interview but he blew it.
The other guy who asked me to marry him we are texting on What's app now.
I told them all about each other.
I never thought I'd meet anybody on Skout but aswell as those men I have 120 chat requests but I have not replied to them.
Original post by ANM775
It's a good job too you saw the messages too late and couldn't meet anyone ...because it wouldn't take that long for people to see your true colours and start demanding their money back in droves. Yes, nobody wanted to meet me on it because I never signed up as I have friends you plank of wood

I'm surprised actually you haven't sat behind anonymous taking cowardly stabs like you usually do on here. Oh .. I forgot, you only do that when you think folk don't know it's you. Too bad I outed you and showed the forum your true colours in that other thread. The fact that you refused to give your permission for moderators to publicly confirm or deny whether you were behind the anonymous posts there said it all.

I found some articles which describe you perfectly on urban dictionary. This is why you need to sign up to rentafriend websites and why people always abandon you

cos you're a ....

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=snake

Again, 3 days was the last time I talked with someone from TSR in person. Really clutching at straws now aren't we Ms lonely.

Got any actual Visitor Messages yet?
Or do I need to redirect you to Rent-a-VM.com ....

and LOL about dating on TSR.
name one person who i've tried to date.

Have you met up again with that BOY from TSR ?
Original post by Judge Jules
Have you met up again with that BOY from TSR ?

Jules, get a life...

It's so obvious you don't have one
I'll take that as a No then.
If anybody wants to make real friends who bother to keep in touch then join Skout as it does have a seperate chat, friendship feature too. I'm still talking and texting that 18 year old Virgin on it, lol.
We talk and text on What's App. We can even do video calls on What's App but I choose not to do video.
He said a man messaged him on the site saying that he thinks a woman on it is hot but he also told him he thinks he's handsome. He thought he was weird so he blocked him. I would have told him not to block him because that's childish but he had already done it.
You can also make friends on Skout so I would have told him to just ask the man a few questions to find out more about him and find out what he wants as he could have made a new friend.
This 18 year old even suggested yesterday that we watch Australian Love Island at the same time then we can text or talk about it after and also same with films, I've always wanted to do that with somebody because I've never been able to do that with the useless friends I've known for years because their boring and too lazy to watch the same stuff or text.

Just because people reply to each other on tsr doesn't mean their friends and most people who meet up with other people on tsr thinking their going to meet regularly as friends are left very dissapointed when that doesn't happen because people have made threads about it where the other person didn't contact them or meet up again after 1 meeting.
But yet I never expected to meet anybody or even a friend on Skout but I have done.
The older bloke who asked me to marry him doesn't watch stuff like love island, Big Brother and reality shows or anything much just football so he's s bore and keeps going on about marriage. At first I was flattered but I think I'd be bored to death if I did marry him.
He said he's not rich
Anyway I'm nothing like I am on here. In my real life I'm different that's why so many men on Skout like me, lol
for all of the reasons above... plus their pimps would kick the **** out of them. Not pc but honest!
Original post by Judge Jules
I'll take that as a No then.
If anybody wants to make real friends who bother to keep in touch then join Skout as it does have a seperate chat, friendship feature too. I'm still talking and texting that 18 year old Virgin on it, lol.
We talk and text on What's App. We can even do video calls on What's App but I choose not to do video.
He said a man messaged him on the site saying that he thinks a woman on it is hot but he also told him he thinks he's handsome. He thought he was weird so he blocked him. I would have told him not to block him because that's childish but he had already done it.
You can also make friends on Skout so I would have told him to just ask the man a few questions to find out more about him and find out what he wants as he could have made a new friend.
This 18 year old even suggested yesterday that we watch Australian Love Island at the same time then we can text or talk about it after and also same with films, I've always wanted to do that with somebody because I've never been able to do that with the useless friends I've known for years because their boring and too lazy to watch the same stuff or text.

Just because people reply to each other on tsr doesn't mean their friends and most people who meet up with other people on tsr thinking their going to meet regularly as friends are left very dissapointed when that doesn't happen because people have made threads about it where the other person didn't contact them or meet up again after 1 meeting.
But yet I never expected to meet anybody or even a friend on Skout but I have done.
The older bloke who asked me to marry him doesn't watch stuff like love island, Big Brother and reality shows or anything much just football so he's s bore and keeps going on about marriage. At first I was flattered but I think I'd be bored to death if I did marry him.
He said he's not rich
Anyway I'm nothing like I am on here. In my real life I'm different that's why so many men on Skout like me, lol

Do your scouting elsewhere
Original post by TheYearNiner
I'm not a typical gangster and i dont drink or smoke and I'm not loud so why don't any black girls like me?

cause you're not black?
cause they is all racist terrified of their pimps... but no law prevents that, does it?
Original post by Anonymous
Black African British

Song for you... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vq7JSic1DtM
Original post by ANM775
OP don't take much notice of the above poster, she is an "Angry" manipulative black woman with an unhealthy obsession with me who follows me around the forum making up lies and twisting events.

This black womans mindset is that the man should do everything, the woman should sit back, do nothing, and eat the meals on the date [that he HAS to pay for]

And dig wells, lay bricks... explains much. Women dig your wells and lay your bricks with kids strapped to their backs... while the men chill, chat and smoke gange. Explains everything!
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Vinny C
Do your scouting elsewhere

I can Skout where ever I want, learn to spell.
You know you would never be popular on it or meet a partner on it that's why lol
Original post by Vinny C
And dig wells, lay bricks... explains much. Women dig your wells and lay your bricks with kids strapped to their backs... while the men chill, chat and smoke gange. Explains everything!

Wtf you on about boy ?
You make no sense, go and play elsewhere
post tells me you're weak and lame af..maybe that's why

Is that ginger bloke with the yellow teeth in that music video your boyfriend?
Original post by stop888
post tells me you're weak and lame af..maybe that's why

No

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending