The Student Room Group

Growing up and relationships

I have always know the I am very unconventional looking as I had a overbite, but I have always brushed it off as I know it’s something I cannot change. However recently it is beginning to bother me as it is becoming more and more apparent that I am far behind my peers as I am soon to be 22 years old, I have never been kissed or in a relationship and I have many of friends who have had more interest in a year then I have in a life time, and it is really crippling my confidence. Does anyone have any advice how I can over come this ?
Firstly, if having an overbite is affecting you really negatively, try to find possible procedures you could have in order to correct it. It’s up to you if you want to change it. I’m sure you look great and have an amazing personality! For me, personality is my number one thing I look for when dating. Someone can be so handsome but if they can’t make me laugh, it’s a no.

Some people progress more then others regarding relationships. It’s okay to be 22 and haven’t done anything! I know it’s easy to say but please don’t be too hard on yourself! There’s a person for everyone, it might just take a bit longer to find them compared to your peers.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending