The Student Room Group

he's too good for me

my boyfriend is too good for me. like i never really understood how I got into this relationship and i am not as interested in him as he is in me. I just feel like I don't deserve his affection care and attention.

I just don't want to date anybody right now in my life but if I told him about it he's feeling very bad and he might hate me too and I don't want him to me...

aaahhhh I feel stuck
No offense to you but that's the issue with many girls. When a guy loves his girl a lot, she starts to feel suspicious about it like why he's loving me so much and blah blah. When he doesn't display much affection, then she starts saying he doesn't care for me at all. What should we 'boys' actually do?
Reply 2
If you don't want to be in a relationship then end it now. It's not fair on your boyfriend to string him along when you aren't interested in him.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #2
No offense to you but that's the issue with many girls. When a guy loves his girl a lot, she starts to feel suspicious about it like why he's loving me so much and blah blah. When he doesn't display much affection, then she starts saying he doesn't care for me at all. What should we 'boys' actually do?

it would help if you were passionate about and growing in your own life. your girl will feel great for you and support you totally and if she says things like he doesn't care and ''blah blah'' then she's just not good for you.

my issue is that I am not in love with him but he is and I just don't have the courage to confront it to him.
Reply 4
Original post by Surnia
If you don't want to be in a relationship then end it now. It's not fair on your boyfriend to string him along when you aren't interested in him.

thankss <<33... I am just kinda scared of his reaction and how chaotic things are going to be
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous #1
thankss <<33... I am just kinda scared of his reaction and how chaotic things are going to be

Tell him it's you and not him that needs to break up. It would be best for both of you to find someone else who be more committed to the relationship.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending