The Student Room Group

Does a girls like a guy with good skin?

So recently I have started to use a few skin care products to try to get clearer skin. At the moment I have a few marks on the left of my face but they are very small and hard to notice but on the right side it’s mostly the same but I have a mark from a spot on my cheek which is noticeable. So does having very clear skin make you more appealing than regular skin? or don’t you really care?
(edited 5 years ago)
Nah, they're all about that crispy-parched complexion flex.

:facepalm:
yuupp
Reply 3
Original post by King Leonidas
Nah, they're all about that crispy-parched complexion flex.

:facepalm:

I’m not comparing it to bad skin, that’s why I gave a rough understanding in the description. I’m comparing good skin to average skin to see if girls really care beyond that point. No need to be sarcastic
Of course. It means you're hygienic, healthy and take care of yourself.
Reply 5
Original post by Lilligant22

Nice, I wasn’t sure if people would notice
Original post by G_Singh145
I’m not comparing it to bad skin, that’s why I gave a rough understanding in the description. I’m comparing good skin to average skin to see if girls really care beyond that point. No need to be sarcastic

Honestly, the changes those products make are superficial, especially when your skin is 'average'.

As long as you wash and moisturise, you're set.
I probably won't be able to notice any difference but okay
there is always gonna be more pressure on girls. Guys can have bad skin and still get girls. Its guys who find it hard to over look such things....

sorry I realized this is like 5 months ago lol. But this is not true what so ever, I personally know many people with very bad skin yet they are very healthy and hygenic people. Its just genes and whether you are fortunate or not, Even me I get a lot of break outs now which are fu**king annoying but I take a shower everyday, wash my face etc. So yeah...
I always notice imperfections in peoples skin - I'm crazy passionate about skincare. At the same time a few imperfections isn't a turn off.
Original post by enemysoilder
sorry I realized this is like 5 months ago lol. But this is not true what so ever, I personally know many people with very bad skin yet they are very healthy and hygenic people. Its just genes and whether you are fortunate or not, Even me I get a lot of break outs now which are fu**king annoying but I take a shower everyday, wash my face etc. So yeah...

You're right about that. It's true partly but some people suffer from skin conditions or such even if they clean it.
You're right about that. It's true partly but some people suffer from skin conditions or such even if they clean it.

Yeah which is why, when i look at a girl, skincare is never the first thing i look at, and thats how it should be for everyone, vice-versa because its something that cannot be changed easily. and trust me i care about skincare and my skin, i have such a long/good skin care regime.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending