The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I literally do not find boys of my own ethnicity good looking anymore . I also have a better attraction to boys of brown race . Anyone else similar ?

Hey! I'm a guy, but everyone has their own preferences and who are they are attracted to is their own choice plus im sure there are plenty of white girls attracted to other races so your not alone. eg i'm asian and im attracted to both asian and white girls it depends on who i see and like. Out of curiousity when you say you like asians do you mean south east asians(indian/pakistani) or oriental asians? How old are you? has this been a long term thing or you just realised it? feel free to personal message me if you dont want to answer my questions out loud!
Reply 2
Yes, out of all the people alive, it is just you.
Reply 3
Original post by Dark_Knight123
Hey! I'm a guy, but everyone has their own preferences and who are they are attracted to is their own choice plus im sure there are plenty of white girls attracted to other races so your not alone. eg i'm asian and im attracted to both asian and white girls it depends on who i see and like. Out of curiousity when you say you like asians do you mean south east asians(indian/pakistani) or oriental asians? How old are you? has this been a long term thing or you just realised it? feel free to personal message me if you dont want to answer my questions out loud!

When I say Asians I mean south East Asians (Indian / Pakistani )
White straight men are boring so I don't blame you OP.
When I say Asians I mean south East Asians (Indian / Pakistani )

well i am a british pakistani guy and where im from its not that uncommon to see a white guy with a pakistani/indian/carribean girl or vice versa, as there are very nice looking guys/girls from both ethnicities so to answer your question you are not the only white girl who likes/is obsessed with brown guys there are lots of people who share the same preference as you so dont worry its normal! how old are you and where you from? does it affect the availabilty of brown guys for you?
Original post by username2088029
well i am a british pakistani guy and where im from its not that uncommon to see a white guy with a pakistani/indian/carribean girl or vice versa, as there are very nice looking guys/girls from both ethnicities so to answer your question you are not the only white girl who likes/is obsessed with brown guys there are lots of people who share the same preference as you so dont worry its normal! how old are you and where you from? does it affect the availabilty of brown guys for you?

I never met a Pakistani girl with a white guy

I don't even see Pakistani girls with Indian guys
I feel the exact opposite.
White straight men are mostly boring that's true...except master lol he's more James Bond than Adam Sandler.

U r very far from alone in ur preference... lots of white American college girls especially from places like GA and TN have a fetish for black dudes and they often run riot after they leave conservative homes for college. Before he met me, master usually preferred black girls...
Wut?
I literally do not find boys of my own ethnicity good looking anymore . I also have a better attraction to boys of brown race . Anyone else similar ?

@Proxenus

what made you search up this thread and how you know I'm asian
Original post by Proxenus
what made you search up this thread and how you know I'm asian

was referring to you
It's a good day to be brown boys :bandit:
Girls are drooling over bts so I don't think so
Shut up, you ****. **** men are dirty and pervs.

Am I going crazy or is this racist?
Asian men(indian and chinese) are butt ugly(need tons of plastic surgery to look decent), have small d!ck, live with their parents. They also spread coronavirus

Black guys are way better. or white guys

Make sure I don't cough on you then lovlie x
Original post by bleeblahbleh
Make sure I don't cough on you then lovlie x

Just being honest lmao.
@bleeblahbleh go cough elsewhere son of a btch
Just being honest lmao.

That's not honesty, it's racism.

Latest

Trending

Trending