The Student Room Group

Bill Nye the Really High Pie - Year 10 GYG

Scroll to see replies

The DT exam today was alright. It was a 2 hour exam, but me and loads of other people finished in like an hour lmao. I don't think I did that well but I don't think I messed it up either.

We got our results back for chemistry and biology paper 1 today - in biology I got 72/100 and in chemistry I got 78/100.

Chemistry really surprised me as I was sure I had messed that one up completely, but it actually went better than biology did lmao.

I am happy with both of those results though - was not really expecting that lmao.

Tomorrow morning I have my computer science exam which should go alright, unless I mess it up lmao.

Spoiler

(edited 4 years ago)
You're doing amazingly!! :woo: Glad DT went well and good luck for compsci tomorrow!
Original post by Bill Nye
The DT exam today was alright. It was a 2 hour exam, but me and loads of other people finished in like an hour lmao. I don't think I did that well but I don't think I messed it up either.

We got our results back for chemistry and biology paper 1 today - in biology I got 72/100 and in chemistry I got 78/100.

Chemistry really surprised me as I was sure I had messed that one up completely, but it actually went better than biology did lmao.

I am happy with both of those results though - was not really expecting that lmao.

Tomorrow morning I have my computer science exam which should go alright, unless I mess it up lmao.

Spoiler

u absolute legend! :five:
You need to start giving yourself the credit you deserve bc you're awesome :borat:
P.S Biology sucks anyway. Chemistry is the best science :u:
Original post by nyxnko_
You're doing amazingly!! :woo: Glad DT went well and good luck for compsci tomorrow!

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
u absolute legend! :five:
You need to start giving yourself the credit you deserve bc you're awesome :borat:
P.S Biology sucks anyway. Chemistry is the best science :u:

:laugh: Thanks :biggrin:
well done on your exam results! sorry for no replies mocks finished today:colondollar:
hope compsci went well today :heart:
Original post by entertainmyfaith
well done on your exam results! sorry for no replies mocks finished today:colondollar:
hope compsci went well today :heart:

It's fine lmao and thanks - cs went alright I thought :smile:

How have your mocks gone? :smile:
Original post by Bill Nye
It's fine lmao and thanks - cs went alright I thought :smile:

How have your mocks gone? :smile:

great to hear :thumbsup:
they went mostly okay i think but i don't want to be too optimistic:erm: english lit was okay but my time management wasn't very good:lol: psychology was probably my best mock and maths was... eh. i don't know how i feel about it:rofl: all we have to do now is wait for the results:thumbsup:
I had my french speaking exam today and hated it soo much. I don't think the general conversation or photocard went well at all (didn't speak for long enough, kept saying parce que c'est passionant ot amusant or whatever lmao and kept starting a sentence, thinking for a few seconds, and then saying I don't know lol)- but apparently in the role play I got full marks lmao (probably because you only have to answer in very short sentences lmao).

In maths we got paper 3 back and I got 71/80 which is alright, but I probably could've gotten higher.

In period 6 we had a careers fair thing which was alright - we were only meant to be there for 20 minutes but were actually there for like 40 lmao (which meant that we missed pretty much all of english so I'm not complaining :tongue:). When we went back to our lesson our teacher was talking about a-levels and colleges and stuff. She asked us who wanted to do a-level english and only like 3 people put their hands up lmao.

We also had our first lessons of further maths today which was alright. It was good, but a bit boring because they run the course over a year, so we're just going to be repeating everything we did last year (which is good because there are new people joining this year). We were doing about finding the gradient of quadratics at certain points using a tangent (which I couldn't be asked to do lmao so because it was x^2 I just put all of the x coordinates into 2x)

It's also sports day tomorrow - I've just gone and bought some blue face paint lmao. Last year I covered my whole face, arms and legs in paint lol

Spoiler

(edited 4 years ago)
well done on maths and french! i hope you enjoy sports day tomorrow:smile:
Original post by entertainmyfaith
well done on maths and french! i hope you enjoy sports day tomorrow:smile:

Thanks :smile: I'm supposed to be doing the bike sprint and shot put lmao (I can't throw a shot put but oh well :tongue:)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending