The Student Room Group

Please, I need advice and help

I think I have a mental health problem/sexual addiction. I am sexually attracted to the hulk from hulk 2003 movie, just every body feature gives me a hard on. This is definetly not normal and even if it was healthy, I obsess about the features of the hulk whilst masterbating to the pictures. Whenever I get stressed my sexual desire for it goes up, prehaps it is due to how I know oxytocin can reduce cortisol levels in the brain. Lately, while i am not stressed, it is getting worse. Seeing a photo or thinking about the hulk while get me aroused. When I first had this it was when i was 15 and watched the movie for the first time and I saw him running and that gave me a hard on. Once i wanked over the transformation for the first time, it became on and off with occassionally the music and images stuck in my head. Now, I fear i am becoming slowly addicted to ******* over hulk 2003 pictures of him. I have battling with this for half a decade and not told a soul (other than here ofc). I think I may have some form of body dysmorphia but I really don't know. I would like to be ftee of this. It has not affected my relationships with friends or family (i have been single all of my life). I remember it morphed into sexual attraction of muscle morphed men and when I came really stressed due to exams everything around me was going black and I could see in my head images of morphed men and my hearing became slightly ****. I have managed to reverse the attraction to musclar morphed men after 2 years of self coaching but the hulk attraction has not gone away. I am getting tired now (not as in suicuidal or self harm wise but more like please stop, that's enough) because I want to be in a heterosexual/heteroromantic relationship as i have no interest in homoromantic/homosexual relationships (even after soul searching for a long time) and even if i did all this stuff i have puts me off entirely and added to the fact that my 2nd nationality (i am a mixed background guy) outright forbids gay relationships. I deeply,truly want to be with a woman; i can say that with 100% certainity and not because of my cultural background. I can't do that if i have this going on and i want to sort my **** out. I don't know if I should seek consuelling because of the attraction since there are times where it will go away for a few weeks obly to come back again. I don't know if having this makes me a strong person, given how I've coped for so long without self harm (but there was one time i considered it) but i just dont know anymore. I am also self conscious about my penis (I have a micropenis, 7 cm when erect) but not to obbsessive levels just that i prefer it to be bigger. I just don't want this to develop other provlems like erectile dynsfuction, anxiety, etc. Anyway, tl;dr, i have a sexual attraction to hulk for 5 yrs and i just want it to go away. Any advice would be highly appreciated.

Quick Reply

Latest