The Student Room Group

Eating alone at college... 😔

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 3121
Yeah I get both sides to the coin tbh, there were times especially when I first went back to school and no one would talk to me because they all had their own groups. If you’re in year 12 hang in, in a few months everyone will mature and appreciate you if you have a welcoming attituding. Through all of year 13 I never came across any pettiness, everyone just grew up

Yeah I feel as if people will grow up later on, but who am I to know how humans will act later on. But the ice will break/melt eventually and then I can have somebody to speak to. ☺️
Original post by Ratchet Hoe
I’m still lonely at my lunch breaks and it’s sooooyyy latte awkward... I am eating pizza by myself btw 😂💀💀

I’ll try! ☺️☺️☺️

wait are you a dude
Original post by Bang Outta Order
wait are you a dude

Yes I am an alien hmale
Original post by Rainfall
Have you ate your meal in the toilets before?

LMAO YO?!
I used to sit on the wall outside and eat lunch alone, and I’d ring my mum and talk to her.
Do you not have anyone you could ring and chat to whilst your having lunch?
Yes I am an alien hmale

then I take my hug back ...
then I take my hug back ...

😭😭😭😭😭👽👽
Original post by GSedgley
I used to sit on the wall outside and eat lunch alone, and I’d ring my mum and talk to her.
Do you not have anyone you could ring and chat to whilst your having lunch?

I mean I could actually do that, but I don’t want to use all my battery since our free college bus passes are also on our phones. 💀💀💀 I could do that for a little bit of time though
I’m still lonely at my lunch breaks and it’s sooooyyy latte awkward... I am eating pizza by myself btw 😂💀💀

Me too...I am in year 12 and all alone 😥😣😧😭😢😓😖🤧👎
Original post by A level RPP
Me too...I am in year 12 and all alone 😥😣😧😭😢😓😖🤧👎

Giiirl, we will find someone... eventually... 😭😭
(edited 5 years ago)
LMAO YO?!

I’ve seen bullied ppl eat their food in their toilets, I’m also guilty of that or people who have no friends
(edited 5 years ago)
I will NEVER change for anybody as I have been brought up like that and was taught that at a young age. I would just like someone I could speak to I guess, and it is the first week anyway

The first week is, in my opinion seems really important if you want to edge into friendship groups using the excuse of meeting new people. Perhaps you should try and speak to multiple people you find interesting instead of a single group, It's important for me personally since I find lunch much more enjoyable with other people.
I’ve seen bullied ppl eat their food in their toilets, I’m also guilty of that or people who have no friends

guilty of bullying or being bullied for eating in the toilet?
Have you ate your meal in the toilets before?

once in year 7.. but thats coz my friends were all on a gifted and talented trip..... rip me, gonna get roasted

LMAOOO
Giiirl, we will fine someone... eventually... 😭😭

yo there will always be nice decent people, give it time, and you can make friends within a few weeks, everyone's like that at the start of year 12...
Original post by kekedoyouloveme?
yo there will always be nice decent people, give it time, and you can make friends within a few weeks, everyone's like that at the start of year 12...

Yeah I think so too. It’s kinda like when you are a new kid in year 7 or something along the lines or that 😂
Girl it's literally been 2 days since school started (for me at least)… give it some time I'm sure you'll settle in and find someone or a group of people eventually 👍🏻
Yeah I think so too. It’s kinda like when you are a new kid in year 7 or something along the lines or that 😂

you could say that, shame im an internal so never ever felt like i was a year 7 but still i had to make new friends, as well as having my old friends, but everyone is still in the same boat kind off, you just need to know who to mix with..
patience is the key hang in there boi

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending