The Student Room Group

My application

I'm a grade12 student from sep 2018-may 2019. I live in Ethiopia and I will graduate from my class next year(2019).And i would like to learn in Bradford university class of psychology and I don't know how to apply there I would like some advice please.
Original post by Selome Elias
I'm a grade12 student from sep 2018-may 2019. I live in Ethiopia and I will graduate from my class next year(2019).And i would like to learn in Bradford university class of psychology and I don't know how to apply there I would like some advice please.

For all UK universities you'd usually apply via UCAS
https://www.ucas.com/

You can apply to up to 5 universities (although there is a reduced fee if you only apply to one) and you have to list your academic history and write a personal statement. A teacher from your school will need to write you a reference- this is best written by someone familiar with UK unis and what they are looking for IMO.

Most universities list academic requirements on their website if you're doing A-levels or IB. Otherwise, it's probably best to email admissions departments to ask how they would view your qualifications.

I hope this helps a bit and please feel free to ask further questions!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending