The Student Room Group

UCAS - British national but said I have settled/pre-settled status

i sent my ucas off in december, and hadn’t heard back from anywhere (other than the original we’ve got your application email) until today. one of my choices emailed me saying i stated in my application that i was a uk national (which i am) and that id also clicked yes for having pre-settled/settled status (which was a mistake) and that id have to email them back clarifying in order for them to continue processing my application. i’m going to email all my other universities clarifying this too, but i’m stressed out now because today at 6 was the ucas deadline - does this matter for me seeing as i had already sent my application off and just need to clarify to my other unis my nationality status?
Reply 1
Not a problem, you are just clarifying a detail to your universities. It won't make you a 'late' applicant, no stress.
Reply 2
Original post by killuak
Not a problem, you are just clarifying a detail to your universities. It won't make you a 'late' applicant, no stress.

thank you for the response, i've been stressing since the email came through aha 🙂
Reply 3
The 'settled status' question has confused lots of UK applicants this year - UCAS didnt really explain it properly.
Its not a major issue and isnt going to impact your application, just email your Unis and tell them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending