The Student Room Group

Bully keeps staring at me?

my bully keeps staring at me and its very hard to ignore. she would purposely stare at me from across the classroom and turn her whole body towards me just to stare everytime i talk to her friend and it makes me stutter. i have tried to ignore it and pretend she doesnt exist but i feel like everyone hates her but tries hard anyway to get in her good side and it just makes it clear that everyone is two-faced to her vice versa. Because we are from the same friend group in high school, she would be sitting at the same table as i am in breaks, and she would stare me down and i would feel like rubbish to the point where i wouldnt talk unless shes gone. Advice? why would she be acting this way?
She’s tryna be intimidating lol just keep doing whatever and don’t give her any sign that her weird behaviour is affecting you xx
Is it possible for you to talk to her in anyway?I mean she must be staring for a reason right?
edit:maybe she just wants friends.....
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by tamil fever
Is it possible for you to talk to her in anyway?I mean she must be staring for a reason right?

im in A levels currently and if i was to say something, shes always the kind of girl who would make it publicly known through indirects on social media etc. and i just feel like it would distract me even more because she blows things out of proportion
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
She’s tryna be intimidating lol just keep doing whatever and don’t give her any sign that her weird behaviour is affecting you xx

its so frustrating oh my days 😂 she makes everyone feel so insecure yet she has everybody wrapped around her finger
Original post by Anonymous
im in A levels currently and if i was to say something, shes always the kind of girl who would make it publicly known through indirects on social media etc. and i just feel like it would distract me even more because she blows things out of proportion

then I guess she's just strange,creepy,weird,unusual and has no life lol
Just ignore her and live your best life. You deserve it!!!!!
(edited 1 year ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending