The Student Room Group

I think I may have genital warts

So I’ve been with my boyfriend for a year now and when we first got together I got tested and it came all clear . I’m not entirely sure when but I think a few weeks after I had a Bikini wax I noticed a “spot on the inside of my bum cheek but I didn’t think much off it ,I’ve now got two “warts” I think on both bum cheeks . I’ve not cheated on my boyfriend so I haven’t got anything from someone . I remember my boyfriend briefly saying how he’s slept with a lot of people (triple digits) . I read somewhere that you may not know that you have it and you can pass it on to someone I feel like maybe my boyfriend gave it to me not knowing . I don’t know what to do . How do I bring this up to him ?
Original post by Anonymous
So I’ve been with my boyfriend for a year now and when we first got together I got tested and it came all clear . I’m not entirely sure when but I think a few weeks after I had a Bikini wax I noticed a “spot on the inside of my bum cheek but I didn’t think much off it ,I’ve now got two “warts” I think on both bum cheeks . I’ve not cheated on my boyfriend so I haven’t got anything from someone . I remember my boyfriend briefly saying how he’s slept with a lot of people (triple digits) . I read somewhere that you may not know that you have it and you can pass it on to someone I feel like maybe my boyfriend gave it to me not knowing . I don’t know what to do . How do I bring this up to him ?

I've had genital warts myself and the smell usually gives it away, like imagine if you had a piss on roadkill, that kind of smell.

Hope you're ok XD
Original post by Anonymous

Go to the doctors.

Get a diagnosis, advice and access to treatment.

Quick Reply

Latest