The Student Room Group

He knows I like him but he's acting normal?? How should I act?

I like this guy, and I told him today that I like him. The thing is now he knows, but he's still acting the same?? We are both introverts so it's hard for us to start a conversation, so we haven't spoken all day and he's been acting grumpy. Today, while we were working together we finally spoke, and it wasn't anything near the subject of me liking him, it was just a small stupid thing. And he smiled so widely and answered me back. Before he was interrupted, and he went to work. Driving back was awkward. I didn't see him at school the rest of the evening and I didn't go to supper because I was scared to face him. Mind you, I'm RA so I stay in the dorm most of the day after classes. So now I'm sitting here, scared to text him, and scared to talk to him normally. What do I do?
Have you considered that maybe he doesn't like you back? I mean like I'm just saying it's possible.
Original post by pattiscialfa
Have you considered that maybe he doesn't like you back? I mean like I'm just saying it's possible.

I have to say, I disgree with paaaatttiiii on the basis he smiled at you. I am an introvert myself, and I would struggle with telling someone my feelings. Keep being yourself, I think it is good you told him, laying all your cards on the table. Good luck :smile:
Original post by brucespringsteen
I have to say, I disgree with paaaatttiiii on the basis he smiled at you. I am an introvert myself, and I would struggle with telling someone my feelings. Keep being yourself, I think it is good you told him, laying all your cards on the table. Good luck :smile:

no offence but if someone has proclaimed their undying love to u and u don't really respond then i think they probsss aren't interested lmao
Reply 4
Original post by chuvan89
As you’ve mentioned, he’s also an introvert so I assume you understood why its hard for him to show his feelings. And r u scared of talking to him because you feel he might not like you back?

Lol, you don't understand what an introvert is. Introverts aren't shy and don't have trouble talking to people about their feelings. They just find social situations draining, unlike extroverts.
Reply 5
Original post by Ciel.
Lol, you don't understand what an introvert is. Introverts aren't shy and don't have trouble talking to people about their feelings. They just find social situations draining, unlike extroverts.

Ok. Just trying to help, not my business anymore. Just respond to the anonymous who asked rather than pointing out a mistake
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending