The Student Room Group

Guy stops talking to me?

Each time he sees me with another guy, he starts acting weird. Once I told him that I was going to buy groceries and while I was going to the store, I met my male friend. He asked me to accompany him to uni and I did. I saw the guy with his female friend and we walked past them.

He saw us and called me on whatsapp twice but cut the call while i was talking with my friend. I kept my WhatsApp open and he was literally coming online every 10 min even though he was with his female friend. after that day, he started acting weird. He wouldn't talk to me on his own and a few times, I approached him and literally stood there and he wouldn't say anything at first.

Once he was leaving and I waved at him but he gave me an irritated look but waved at my friend who said bye to him.

He also sounded irritated while talking with me but didn't confront me or say anything on his own.

Now he's behaving normally but I don't understand why he would act like this?
Reply 1
Hello
Reply 2
Original post by Sorcerer of Old
How many times do people need to tell you you don’t need air in your lungs to not sink for you to not keep repeating the same question..?? An experienced swimmer can float effectively whether they’ve breathed in (full lungs) or breathed out (empty lungs). Floating properly is much more related to your body alignment and learning to “balance” in the water, not to how full your lungs are.

Think you got the wrong discussion?
Reply 3
Original post by Sorcerer of Old
How many times do people need to tell you you don’t need air in your lungs to not sink for you to not keep repeating the same question..?? An experienced swimmer can float effectively whether they’ve breathed in (full lungs) or breathed out (empty lungs). Floating properly is much more related to your body alignment and learning to “balance” in the water, not to how full your lungs are.

Wrong discussion

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending