The Student Room Group

If guy looks down when our eyes meet can I assume he’s over me?

Straight forward question. The guy that I used to talk to last year has started acting like this around me now. Last time when he saw he was maintaining eye contact until I walked past him and now the opposite happened.
ye he is probably over u.
Reply 2
Original post by Miss_angelina
Straight forward question. The guy that I used to talk to last year has started acting like this around me now. Last time when he saw he was maintaining eye contact until I walked past him and now the opposite happened.

He prob is over u tbh
Original post by Anonymous #1
ye he is probably over u.

Then why not act normal ? Also last time when I saw me he was gazing into my eyes
Then why not act normal ? Also last time when I saw me he was gazing into my eyes

hes trying to avoid eye contact to tell u that its done. if u have a history it makes it awkward so acting "normal" is hard.
Original post by Anonymous #1
hes trying to avoid eye contact to tell u that its done. if u have a history it makes it awkward so acting "normal" is hard.

Last time he was locking eyes with me and looking at me until I walked past him
Last time he was locking eyes with me and looking at me until I walked past him

stop overthinking lol. if he keeps not looking then u know urself what that means. if he goes back to looking then u will know he still likes u. seems like ur crazily in love over this dude lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending