The Student Room Group

Healthcare Assistant Application Help

Hi, I'm currently on a gap year and I'm applying to Healthcare Assistant jobs. I'm stuck on what to write for my supporting information. I understand that you need to provide evidence to match the person specification. I've read that you can bullet point, points from the specification and then provide evidence underneath. Is this true?
Original post by Naya104
Hi, I'm currently on a gap year and I'm applying to Healthcare Assistant jobs. I'm stuck on what to write for my supporting information. I understand that you need to provide evidence to match the person specification. I've read that you can bullet point, points from the specification and then provide evidence underneath. Is this true?

You can do your application however you like. I would not necessarily do the bullet point thing.

I suggest you take each item on the requirement and just answer it in paragraph form.

The main things you have to include however are:

Maintain dignity, confidentiality, respect, caring, not being judgemental .

If you get an interview they will ask what would you do in certain situations. They are looking to see that you would ask someone more senior if you don't know
Reply 2
Original post by squeakysquirrel
You can do your application however you like. I would not necessarily do the bullet point thing.

I suggest you take each item on the requirement and just answer it in paragraph form.

The main things you have to include however are:

Maintain dignity, confidentiality, respect, caring, not being judgemental .

If you get an interview they will ask what would you do in certain situations. They are looking to see that you would ask someone more senior if you don't know

Thank you so much! I've just submitted 5 applications, and I included all of those things in my supporting information. Hopefully, at least one of the jobs offers me an interview

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending