The Student Room Group

Work from home

Does anybody know of any legitimate work from home jobs/opportunities? I am currently (almost fully) house bound but need to be having an income.

Any help or advice would be much appreciated!
Reply 1
you can start by using websites like upwork, flexjobs and peopleperhour, they offer a wide range of jobs, from proofreading to virtual assistant. check this link, it has lots of interesting references: https://www.womansday.com/life/work-money/g934/best-work-at-home-jobs/
I discourage transcriptions, tried them and got almost no money, also they take up way too much time and you can't focus on other jobs you might want to do at the same time.
hope this helps!
pls
Well the most obvious one is to learn how to buy/sell shares. If yu are decent and let’s say u are playing with 500-1000 quid u could prob net 15-20 quid ph
(edited 5 years ago)
I have no idea where to even start with something like that
Original post by UncertainCertain
I have no idea where to even start with something like that

It depends on if ur gonna be commited to this or not since this is a skilled job so u will have to learn. U should start reading/ watching videos on some basics and then there are lots of practice sites which use virtual money but the real time market which lots of students use to practice. After this u will need to get like 500 quid of real money and go try it out for real
Tutoring

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending